CMF News

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 137 total)
  • Author
    Greg Schubert
    Participant

“All your space babies are belong to us.”
    -hacim

Tom Frost
    Participant

I am likely ordering 2 boxes at least so you and I and probably @tfdesigns are good to go and I still have 2 to get rid of or pick apart for Ben.

Actually, I think I am going to order a case of my own this time, there are so many that I want duplicates of. I wanted to ask you — where you order your cases from?

Renée
    Participant

I’ll buy a set.

What did @bengood921 do that was front page news?

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

So I ordered 4 cases this time. What!?!?

@tfdesigns
    – 1 case

@tcsbgdady
    – 1 case

@timf
    – 1 set

@bengood921
    – 1 partial set

@legoleia51
    – 1 set

So I still have 3 sets if anyone wants one. Should arrive by 1/25 and takes a couple days to sort through. Cost is ~$48/set so not a bad deal Frost found this time!

Let me know if you need any!

Kerri Acierno
    Participant

I would like one set please. Thanks

Josh
    Keymaster

I’ll take one!

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

I would like one set please. Thanks

Done!

I’ll take one!

AND Done!!

1 set left!

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Just got a notification that cases should deliver next week. I will try to sort them Friday next week ir the following weekend, if they come. It will take some time so I will let you know when I’m done.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Boxes of figs arrived Monday. I am away until tomorrow so I will review what we got and start sorting.

@tfdesigns
    , I am not counting yours!

Tom Frost
    Participant

@tfdesigns, I am not counting yours!

LOL Perfect.

Are you coming to the mall on Saturday? You could bring my case with you if you are. If not, let me know, I will drive up to your house sometime soon.

EpcotBricks
    Participant

Which series is there still a set available of? Thanks.

Renée
    Participant

@tcsbgdady I will also be at the mall Saturday if you’ll be dropping by. Since this is my first time buying, how to prefer payment?

@epcotbricks
    CMF Series 24

EpcotBricks
    Participant

If there is still a set available I’ll take it. Not sure if I’m coming on Saturday or not. Depends on the weather but I can pay then or can you ship to me? I’m three hrs away. Thanks. 🙂

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

You’ll have to send me a PM letting me know how much I owe you. I plan to visit the mall this weekend even though I’m not part of the display and I’m not going to staff, so I could pick them up then. I’ll also need to know if there’s a preferred method of payment (PayPal friends and family is probably easiest for me, although I seem to last time I got minifigs from you, I (gasp) wrote you a check, like it’s still 1997 or something).

You definitely need to make sure you get Frost his figs before next Wednesday. The brown astronaut and his blue baby aren’t gonna Febrovery themselves.

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

PS – I’m still wondering if there’s figs from prior series available.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Hello!

I got through all the sorting in 2 hours, yes, my fingers hurt. Next time I am cutting them open!! Be forewarned on the Disney wave. 🙂

@tfdesigns
    – 1 case – Unsorted but ready to go. Hope they are all there. The other 3 cases had missing figs of some and extras of others. – Can be at the mall at 9:30AM. Total cost is $144

@tcsbgdady
    – 1 case – Sorted and missing figs. I augmented other sets for LUG members from my own as these cases seemed to have a few errors in the counts.

@timf
    – 1 set – Sorted and ready to go. Let me know where you want me to bring Series 23 & 24. Total cost is $108

@bengood921
    – 1 partial set – So, I have a short set. It has: Referee, Astronaut, Mascot, Falconer, T-Rex, Orc, Potter, Aristocrat, Rockin’ Horse Rider, Kid. Missing: Conservationist & Robot Warrior

@legoleia51
    – 1 set – Ready to go – Can be at the mall at 9:30AM. Total cost is $48.

@kacierno
    – 1 Set – Ready to go – Can be at the mall at 9:30AM. Total cost is $48.

@joshhall
    – 1 Set – Ready to go – Where did you want to pick this up? Total cost is 48.

@epcotbricks
    – 1 Set – Ready to go – Where was this going? Total cost is $48.

As far as price, I went back and calculated the totals and divided it by set. If there is a question, let me know. I can take PayPal, Cash, or Venmo. Let me know in a PM how you want to pay and I can send the info.

So I have 2 complete sets for sale and 1 partial as described above:
    Referee
    Astronaut
    Mascot
    Falconer
    T-Rex
    Orc
    Potter
    Aristocrat
    Rockin’ Horse Rider
    Newspaper Kid.

If these don’t sell here shortly I am putting them online for $60 for the full sets and $6/fig so let me know soon.

Thanks!

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Do you still have figs from past series? I know some I bought from you, but I think there’s some that I talked about getting but never did. Do you have an official inventory list somewhere?

I only found full sets. Except:

Series 23:
    2 Nutcracker
    2 Sugar Fairy
    2 Reindeer
    2 Popcorn
    2 Wolf
    2 Knight

Series 24:
    Referee
    Astronaut
    Mascot
    Falconer
    T-Rex
    Orc
    Potter
    Aristocrat
    Rockin’ Horse Rider
    Newspaper Kid.

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

>> @bengood921 – 1 partial set – So, I have a short set. It has: Referee, Astronaut, Mascot, Falconer, T-Rex, Orc, Potter, Aristocrat, Rockin’ Horse Rider, Kid. Missing: Conservationist & Robot Warrior

Sweet, thanks. I have to point out that I am not interested in the Ref, the Astronaut, the T-Rex, the Potter, or the Newspaper Kid. You can give them to somebody else. I do want the Carrot Guy, Falconer, Orc, Aristrocrat, and Rocking Horse Rider.

I am very interested in the Robot Warrior. If they want, I could possibly buy the Astronaut (or something else) and then trade it to somebody for a Robot Warrior, @tfdesigns

My interest in Series 23 is minimal. It looks like there’s nothing remaining then from Series 22 and Series 21, I’ve been especially interested in the Ladybug.

Tom Frost
    Participant

@tcbsdaddy I’ll see you tomorrow. I’ll have cash for you. That is a bummer on the distribution counts, but what are you gonna do. I’ll take that extra astronaut if no one else has claimed it.

After I go through mine, I may have some available for sale or trade. I’ll post here.

Mike K
    Participant

So I have 2 complete sets for sale and 1 partial as described above:
    Referee
    Astronaut
    Mascot
    Falconer
    T-Rex
    Orc
    Potter
    Aristocrat
    Rockin’ Horse Rider
    Newspaper Kid.

@tcsbgdady
    I’m interested in a complete set and also an extra Aristocrat if available.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

@tcsbgdady
    I’m interested in a complete set and also an extra Aristocrat if available.

Ok Mike. Will you be at the mall today? I can bring it with me. Ben took the only, solo Aristocrat. Sorry.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

@tfdesigns, I’ll bring the Spaceman too.

Renée
    Participant

@mk32 I’ll sell you my aristocrat. I’m at the ross park mall event today, pretty much all day.

Mike K
    Participant

@tcsbgdady Thanks! I hope to be able to stop by at some point but can’t quite say when that will be – our days at dictated by the whims of a 2.5-yo and 5-month old. 🙂

@legoleia51
    Oh, thanks! I would very much like that. Similarly, I’ll find you at the mall event if/when we’re able to make it.

Will McDine
    Participant

Nice stuff here. I am going to get the ball rolling here. I would be interested in doing this for the rumored 100 years of disney series, and I would be interested in 2 complete sets of them.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 137 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar