CMF News

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 140 total)
  • Author
    Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Nice stuff here. I am going to get the ball rolling here. I would be interested in doing this for the rumored 100 years of disney series, and I would be interested in 2 complete sets of them.

Im in!

Renée
    Participant

@tcsbgdady Thanks again for doing this! I hadn’t expected the packages to be unopened – ouch! – so I’ll be sure to specify a scissors set if and when I participate again.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Hello!

I’m getting ready to preorder the Disney figs. I think @willmcdine is in and me of course. Anyone else want to grab a set?

18 figs in a complete set this time. Cost should be around $65 per set I’m guessing.

Let me know.

EpcotBricks
    Participant

Absolutely! I’m all in. Thanks. 🙂

Mike K
    Participant

Count me in! Much appreciated, Jim!

Tim

I’ll take one set please. Thank you @tcsbgdady

Krista K

Is it too late to get in on this too?

Josh
    Keymaster

I’m in if there’s room too.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

I have 12 sets coming. Sounds like 9 full sets taken. 3 full sets left.

@willmcdine
    – 2
    me – 2

@epcotbricks
    – 1

@mk32
    – 1

@timf
    – 1

@knb112
    – 1

@joshhall
    – 1

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Jim Rolfe.
    EpcotBricks
    Participant

I’ll take another set if available. Thanks. 🙂

Will McDine
    Participant

I have 12 sets coming. Sounds like 9 full sets taken. 3 full sets left.

Jim, I don’t want to cause some sort of undue panic, but I came across this video tonight at work and I thought it was worthy to share:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTF69cIAelc . It appears that the Boxes are not evenly distributed as we originally thought (or this guy is simply trying to stir the pot, although his reviews of things are usually on par and not that way). He claims to have opened 40 packs (one full case plus a few extra) and this was his break down.

Dr Facilier- 2
    Queen of Hearts-1
    Pocahontas- 2
    Mulan-3
    Stitch- 2
    Jiminy Cricket-2
    Sorcerer Mickey- 2
    Aurora -3
    Ernesto De La Cruz-3
    Miguel/Dante-4
    Prince John-2
    Robin Hood-3
    Baymax- 4
    Evil Queen-1
    Pinocchio-2
    Cruella- 1
    Oswald-2
    Tiana-0

If this is the case I think we might find ourselves in a bit of a Pickle. I don’t want to put the cart before the horse but I also think it is something we need to keep in mind.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Yeah, always a risk. Maybe more so this time it seems. I will see what we get and let people know. All I can do unfortunately.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Happened last time too but there was more room to absorb shortages as I ordered extras.

Will McDine
    Participant

Happened last time too but there was more room to absorb shortages as I ordered extras.

Gotcha, I personally had never heard of buying a whole case and not getting a complete set. The more I think about it, it does make sense.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Arrival! Now the sort….ugh….

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Tim

@tcsbgdady you can un-bag mine. I don’t care if they are open. 🙂

Will McDine
    Participant

@tcsbgdady since I got 2 sets, please feel free to just give me a whole unopened case. I dont mind in the least. Obviously if you need to crack open that last case to fulfill all of the other orders thats perfectly fine. Just trying to make your life easier

Josh
    Keymaster

Is the plan to feel them? I’m fine have mine opened too.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

I sorted 4 cases. 8 sets. 18 figs per set. Each case had 2 complete sets. So, I have all the sets ready for pickup. Let me know how you want to proceed.

@timf
    , @knb112, @mk32, @joshhall 1 set each and ready to go. $74 each set.

@willmcdine
    I did not sort your case. So you are good to go with 2 sets. $148

@epcotbricks
    I did not sort your case. So you are good to go with 2 sets. $148

I still have 2 sets if anyone else wants one at $74.

Thanks!

EpcotBricks
    Participant

Hi.

Yes two cases are fine. But if someone else wants a set, one is fine as well. Will you be able to ship to me as I live out of the Pittsburgh area? Thanks. Rachel

Krista K

@tcsbgdady Thanks so much. I’ll text you after this weekend to set up a pickup time.

Will McDine
    Participant

@willmcdine I did not sort your case. So you are good to go with 2 sets. $148

Just now seeing this. Wish I would’ve seen it Earlier since I was up at the store on Tuesday evening. Let me look at my Calendar and see when I can make it up your way. If I cant make it, are you attending the Flea Market?

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Hello All!

I am going to the Cranberry Library Install on 6/3. If anyone wants me to bring their Disney figures, let me know please. @timf, I will bring yours.

@epcotbricks
    , I will mail yours out Friday and let you know the total cost in private message.

If anyone else wants it mailed, let me know. It adds cost but would likely still be less than buying at MSRP.

I cannot do the Swap Meet or Q2 Meeting as I am out of town those weekends. BUT, if anyone wants to grab your stuff from Cranberry and bring it to you there, that would work too! If it is PIF! 😉 😀

Thanks all!

Krista K

@tcsbgdady If you could bring mine, I’d really appreciate it. I’ll bring the rest of the Mario too. What time are you getting there?

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

@tcsbgdady If you could bring mine, I’d really appreciate it. I’ll bring the rest of the Mario too. What time are you getting there?

Done and Done…see you at 10AM-ish!

@timf
    , bringing yours too.

@joshhall
    , we already talked…taken care of.

Anyone else coming to Cranberry or have someone coming to Cranberry you setup and want me to send figs with? Still looks like I have 2 sets available if anyone wants one for $74!

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 140 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar