CMF News

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 137 total)
  • Author
    Logan C
    Participant

Got my figs today, thanks again, Jim and Krista!

Quick question though:
    I was under the impression that I was getting the partial set without Wolverine, but my bag actually did have a Wolverine inside. Was this intentional? Or perhaps my bag got mixed up with somebody else’s, in which case is anybody missing a Wolverine? I can give it to whoever was supposed to have had it at Brickfest if that’s the case. And, of course, if there’s no claimers I’d gladly keep the Wolverine to complete the set.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Got my figs today, thanks again, Jim and Krista!

Quick question though:
    I was under the impression that I was getting the partial set without Wolverine, but my bag actually did have a Wolverine inside. Was this intentional? Or perhaps my bag got mixed up with somebody else’s, in which case is anybody missing a Wolverine? I can give it to whoever was supposed to have had it at Brickfest if that’s the case. And, of course, if there’s no claimers I’d gladly keep the Wolverine to complete the set.

I had a full set.

Krista K

I have a full set.

Kevin
    Participant

I have a full set, other than the Moon Knight minifig that Coop has claimed.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Anyone gonna want this next wave of minifigs?

#GOAT#WhiteGOAT#TheWaitIsOver

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by Jim Rolfe.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Pete
    Participant

I want in on these.

Mike K
    Participant

Oh, yes please – count me in for a full set!

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Very interesting … is that an afghan hound with the last fig?

With the minifigs packaged in boxes, (instead of bags,) buying a full set is a sure fire way to get the figs that you want.

I never used to see open CMF bags in the store but lately I have been seeing open CMF boxes.

Tim

Yes, please count me in. Thank you, Jim!

Tom Frost
    Participant

Anyone gonna want this next wave of minifigs?

I will be wanting one set. Maybe two, or maybe just duplicates of a couple figs.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Ok…I just preordered a few cases of the Series 25 figs. Coming in mid-January 2024. A few folks have said they wanted a set or two, you are included in this order:

@tcsbgdady
    – 1 case

@timf
    – 1 set

@tfdesigns
    – 2 sets

@pete
    – 1 set

@mk32
    – 1 set

@greg
    – Not sure but you are included if you want a set.

I should have 18 sets coming at $48 per set. 9 covered here so 9 still available. Let me know if you need a set!

Duties Performed!

Kerri Acierno
    Participant

I would like 1 set please. Thanks. Kerri Acierno

Krista K

@tcsbgdady count me in!

Will McDine
    Participant

@tcsbgdady if there isnt any interest in any of the remaining sets I would be interested in some individual figures. Specifically 2 each of figs 4, 5, 10, and 12, and one of number 8.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Space! Coming soon supposedly. I will be buying these of course. Mainly for the space penguin and pink space baby!

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by Jim Rolfe.
    Attachments:
    Mike K
    Participant

Oh? New M-from, Blacktron, Ice Planet, and City space figs? The pink space baby and space penguin are also great additions as well! Count me in, please, if you’re doing the needful.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

This is Unitron erasure, and I won’t stand for it

Dan
    Participant

This series has a few interesting figs!

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Please make available the set that you designated for me. Also, these started to appear on Target shelves … rattling the box has not proven useful to me for determining what is inside.

However, I noticed that there are different codes (see photo) on the boxes and I am wondering if these correspond to the minifigs inside. The earliest CMF packages had different codes for the figs which the LEGO fanbase was quick to recognize.

Attachments:
    Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Unless they changed their method, the code was arbitrary on the last series.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Figs in. Will sort and get to you soon!

Attachments:
    Will McDine
    Participant

different codes (see photo) on the boxes and I am wondering if these correspond to the minifigs inside

So interesting enough, The answer is yes. There’s an app (off hand I don’t remember the name, and as I type this I don’t have my phone on me to give it to you) that scans the data matrix codes (that’s right, they are not QR codes like a majority of people thought) that will tell you exactly which figure is in the box. I did this with a few at best buy but have not had time to open them to verify how well the app works. Worth noting there are small size Matrix codes and Large matrix codes. The app only works on the larger ones.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Yes @willmcdine, I tried to post that too but have had severe posting issues in this site the last couple days. @greg was correct, the bigger 3D barcodes work fine (small one shown in his pic has issues with accuracy through the app) and you can use the Bricksearch App. I confirmed it works on this batch I got. The smaller barcodes have an issue but you can still use the UPC code to look up manually also. More tedious but still works.

Happy hunting!

Those who wanted figs can arrange payment/pickup.

Krista K

@tcsbgdady I’ll be up your way next week. I’ll text you to arrange.

If anyone needs me to bring theirs to Q1, please let Jim and I know and I’ll pick it up with mine.

Mike K
    Participant

@tcsbgdady Thanks again for your services! Would you be able to send the set for me along with @knb112 (thank you as well!)? I can collect at the Q1 meeting (hopeful we’ll be able to make it to Q1).

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 137 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar