New Member- Thoga1109

Home Forums Introductions New Member- Thoga1109

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Tom Garrity
    Participant

Hello, well I finally joined, took me almost years but I finally did it. My main 8nterests are the Winter Village and Disney. I am also starting to amass several Food Trucks and stands for future use in a Carnival or street fair setting. I also have been collecting Brickheadz, mostly Disney and Star Wars themed. In addition I am a huge train buff so I ha e a few trains. I would classify myself as more of a set builder than MOC but I have been taking more artistic freedoms with my builds lately.

In addition to Lego, my main hobby and love is model railroading, some of you might know me from the Home and Garden shows and Locomotion Weekend at the Science Center where I have the TCA Ft Pitt Division Kids Club train display. I am the Chairman for the Kids Club and have been doing train layouts for them since 2010.

Krista K

Hi Tom! Welcome to the group. Will you be at Home and Garden with TCA Ft. Pitt again this year?

John S
    Participant

Hi Tom. Welcome. We spoke a few times before at locomotion weekend and home and garden last year. Nice to see you here. Always happy to have another winter builder!!

Tim Brown
    Participant

Food truck scene…awesome.

Tom Garrity
    Participant

Krista, Absolutely! This will be my 15th year at the Home Show. It all started with a small 4 x 6 circus display with a couple tents, animals and a train. This year I’m bringing back the circus, (slightly larger This time 🙂 ). See you there!

Tom Garrity
    Participant

Thanks John, looking forward to seeing you again.

Tom Garrity
    Participant

Thanks Tim, my vision is to create something similar to the Arts Festival with a set of food stands and line of food trucks

Josh
    Keymaster

I wondered what kept you from joining! Looking forward to seeing you again next week!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar