Q2 Meeting – Penn Hills Library

Home Forums LUG discussions Q2 Meeting – Penn Hills Library

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Marcella Spear
    Participant

Hello all,

To coincide with our Summer Reading installation – we have asked the Penn Hills library if they have space in the large room for our Q2 meeting on June 8th. They are meeting in two weeks for summer programs and will let us know if that date works. They had given us the last week of May or 2nd week of June as reading install dates.

Does that date work for everyone? We are looking at using the larger room for two reasons:
    1. promoting the meeting on social media for anyone new that might want to attend.
    2. possibility of holding a swap meeting before / after the meeting for those interested.

Reminder – Q2 Build Challenge: https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q2-2024-build-challenge-lego-tsugi/

Stumped for ideas: https://ideas.lego.com/activities/ea66d427-2a04-4969-8901-523360a52fe7?query=&sort=most_recent

We are going for a SPACE theme for the Summer reading install – thread is here: https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2024-penn-hills-library-summer-reading-program/

Will McDine
    Participant

Unsure if I will be able to make this one or not. Pencil me in as a definite solid maybe

Avi
    Participant

I will not be able to attend, as I will be away for a wedding!

Josh
    Keymaster

I’m not going to be around either, but if @knb112 or someone else wants to run the business meeting, then I’m not required.

Tim

Saturday, June 8 should work for me.

Krista K

Right now I’m good for either and can take the lead. 🙂

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

I can make it to this one. Do we have a time of day? I missed the last one cause it was too early.

Tom Frost
    Participant

June 8th works for the Frosts

Dan
    Participant

June 8th works for us.

Pete
    Participant

I can do either.

Marcella Spear
    Participant

Don’t have a confirmed time yet, until we hear back from the confirmed date. I would think it would be normal meeting times – 12 – 3 or something like that.

ak41984
    Participant

End of school year is tough. ESP that first weekend there’s a lot going on. I likely won’t be around

Mitch
    Participant

I’ll be there. No josh… does that mean we don’t have to do the pledge 🧐

Josh
    Keymaster

Just do it when you wake up in the morning, like every other day.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

So June 8 for Q2 meeting 2024 is not confirmed yet?

Marcella Spear
    Participant

Waiting for the library to confirm. They were meeting on their summer schedule this week I believe. I will follow-up with Tisa on Friday

Marcella Spear
    Participant

We are confirmed for June 8th from 12-4:45pm (the library closes at 5).

We did get the big room this time – so we will have a lot of space.

We will also be installing our Space Summer Reading Display. Don’t forget to bring that with you.

Our build challenge is LEGO Tsugi.

We can do the install and general set up from 12-1 and then maybe start the meeting at 1? What does everyone think?

See you then!

Krista K

Sounds great! Thanks for setting everything up @watchwmarcella 🙂

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar