Hello and thanks for having me!

Home Forums Introductions Hello and thanks for having me!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Geoffrey
    Participant

Hello all Lego Fans!

I just wanted to introduce my self real quick. I found about about this organization back in January (I think) when the Science Center was hosting its Locomotion Weekend.

Forgive me, I can’t remember the gentleman’s name but we spoke briefly about the trains and he handed me you business card and referred me to the group. And so here I am now after finally finding a moment to sit down and register, Lol !

So Im relatively new to Legos as Ive rediscovered them in my adult years. My mind in truly blown discovering all the amazing things and directions that one can create and explore in. My particular area of interest is Trains. I love Lego trains and I want to create my own Locomotive and then some rolling stock.

Im in the very early learning stages of working with Studio. Understand the basics but have many questions. Looking forward to introducing myself in person at your next event!

Again, thanks for the account!!

Geoffrey

PLAYINGWITHECHOES
    Participant

Gentleman talking about trains… did he have a mustache? Then it was me, LOL.

Welcome to the club, fellow train enthusiast.

I design all sorts of real life unusual locomotives and hazardous cargo cars in Studio and then build them IRL. I’m not an expert on Studio but I have a methodology that makes it work efficiently for what I need it for in train designs and publishing my instruction books on AMZ. So if you have a question, ask me and I can try to help out. Playwell bricks on Youtube has some great vid tutorials too.

What kind of train consist are you looking to build?

Tim

Welcome. Always great to have another Train person in the group.

Geoffrey
    Participant

Gentleman talking about trains… did he have a mustache? Then it was me, LOL.

Welcome to the club, fellow train enthusiast.

I design all sorts of real life unusual locomotives and hazardous cargo cars in Studio and then build them IRL. I’m not an expert on Studio but I have a methodology that makes it work efficiently for what I need it for in train designs and publishing my instruction books on AMZ. So if you have a question, ask me and I can try to help out. Playwell bricks on Youtube has some great vid tutorials too.

What kind of train consist are you looking to build?

Haha! Well if it was it was a pleasure meeting you!!! However I can’t remember what he looked like and I seem to recall that maybe he was new too ???? I dunno … I really can’t recall.

But anyway, I have and old HO gauge model Loco from my child hood. It doesn’t really run anymore but it was my favorite when I was a kid. I’ve been trying to figure out how to recreate it in Legos. As far a consist…. No idea. Nothing specific yet. So many Amazing creations out there including the ones in this group.

Im excited to meet with everyone soon someday and talk in person. I apologize If Im missing it here somewhere but what your name so I can ask for you at an event? My name really is Geoff LOl …

Geoffrey
    Participant

Welcome. Always great to have another Train person in the group.

Thanks, Tim. Looking forward to meeting more people who share the love for trains and model railroading.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar