Brentwood library

Home Forums LUG discussions Brentwood library

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Zemata
    Participant

We may have future oppurtunities at Brentwood library. I noticed one day that had Lego Club listed on their sign. I stopped in and inquired and they told me a woman had just left a tub of Lego (amongst other brands D: ) for the librarys atendees to use. There’s not a formal structure it’s just like a free build type of thing. I thought to myself we can do better than that for the kids here, our playbrick amount is more than double their supply. So I left them mine and Josh’s phone numbers and asked them to contact us as soon as they’d like us to host a building session, competition, seminar, anything you guys can think of that they’d enjoy. They seemed pretty excited to get us in.

The library itself is nice, it’s a little smaller than Cranberry and their display case won’t fit any MOCs larger than about a foot. So I’m thinking the main focus at this location would be interaction and hosting events. More details as they come. If we don’t hear from them I’ll get in touch again.

Pete
    Participant

Does it have to be MOCs that get put on display?

Josh
    Keymaster

Does it have to be MOCs that get put on display?

yep

Josh
    Keymaster

just an update here, they reached out and asked more about what we can do for their kids club and displays. I offered them speedorz and what we can build. They responded that they need to think about what they would like to use us for…balls in their court.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar