Hi all

Home Forums Introductions Hi all

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    glambert171
    Participant

Hi my name is Virginia. I just started to get back into Lego after my husband bought me a set for this past Christmas after seeing all my old sets stored in the attic.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Hi Virginia, as way of introduction, where do you live relative to the city and what LEGO theme interests you most?

glambert171
    Participant

I actually live in the city. My favorite theme growing up was the Castle theme, but there doesn’t seem like there is much new stuff. So for now, I am digging into City and Dinosaurs with a touch of superheroes and the Hidden Side.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

LEGO is currently making a surprising number of castles and castle-like buildings including the Mystery Castle (coming soon)! But by castle you probably mean medieval sets like Kingdoms Joust or the Medieval Village, right? That theme seems to have given way to NEXO Knights for now.

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

Dude, Nexo Knights ended two years ago, try to keep up ๐Ÿ˜›

glambert171
    Participant

Ha!
    But yes you are correct. Maybe Lego with bring something like that back. They have had success with bringing back the pirates theme.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

I defer the rest of my time to Old Ben Goodohbee who will explain current LEGO marketing strategy.

Krista K

Welcome. Nice to meet another Castle fan. The recent Lowenstein Castle was impressive, but I agree it’d be nice to see a more widely available revival of the line.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Of course you don’t need to wait until LEGO produces a set to build it. You can always browse photos online to find something you want, then build some version of that yourself. ๐Ÿ™‚

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Tell your husband about this birthday gift ๐Ÿ™‚ https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/814621422404264/

glambert171
    Participant

I may have to drop and hint or two. ๐Ÿ™‚

Greg Schubert
    Participant

You may want to evaluate whether this is a competitive price using bricklink.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar