Hi all

Home Forums Introductions Hi all

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Blaze987
    Participant

Hey everyone. I stumbled across this site while I was looking for some groups that do Lego. I am just now getting back into it after hearing about Bricklink. I’m gathering some parts lists and will hopefully be building some new stuff when they arrive.

About me: I’m in the south hills, 25 and am excited to build some custom cars and some sci-fi.

I will hopefully be able to attend the q4 meeting and I am excited to meet some of you there.

Ben

Tim

Welcome, Ben. Look forward to meeting you at some point. We have several events in October and November prior to the Q4 meeting – Brick Fest Live Pittsburgh on 10/29-10/30, PA Trolley Fall Display on 10/22-10/23 and 10/29-10/30, and/or to Cranberry Santa’s First Stop on November 18, 2022.

Blaze987
    Participant

Oh cool. What’s the trolley display? It’s not on the calendar.

I don’t think I can make the other ones.

Krista K

Welcome Ben. Great to have you here.

Sorry it wasn’t on the calendar, I’ve gone ahead and updated the calendar, but you can find all the info about the trolley at 2022 Fall Display – PA Trolley.

Will McDine
    Participant

Hey Ben! Welcome to the group! If you dont mind me asking, where in the south hills are you? I’m south hills born and raised, currently living in Baldwin Borough.

Blaze987
    Participant

I’ll keep the trolley display in my book, I might be able to visit to see the builds one of the weekends.

I’m in pleasant hills so pretty close!

Will McDine
    Participant

I’m in pleasant hills so pretty close

Oh nice! Im sure we have bumped elbows either at the West Mifflin Target or WalMart then. LOL

Josh
    Keymaster

+1 for the south hills. just sayin’

good to have your around. show us pics when you have something going!

Tom Frost
    Participant

Welcome to the group!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar