Something Red (Deadline 1/31)

Home Forums LUG discussions Something Red (Deadline 1/31)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Krista K

As always, thank you again for all of the Walking in a Winter Wonderland submissions! There were some very impressive builds.

This January, the theme is Something Red. The posts will go up in February so it’s a great opportunity to showcase anything Valentine’s Day, love, Chinese New Year, etc. As always, all submissions are welcome. Share your favorite display, set, or digital rendering, past or present.

Either post your pictures here, include a link to Flickr, or tag steelcitylug on Instagram by January 31. Pictures will be shared on Instagram and Facebook throughout February.

Red not sparking any creativity? Next theme is spring/Easter. A new thread will be posted around the end of the month/early Feb.

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

This is definitely an opportunity for Walter and Frost to create Red-Tron @tfdesigns @whitesidewjw

Greg Schubert
    Participant

images from the photo vault … the second MOC is still intact <3

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rich Millich
    Participant

images from the photo vault … the second MOC is still intact <3

I really, really like the transparency so that the outline of the second heart seeps through the first one. That’s symbolic.

I think you may have an eye for transparency in builds, @greg, and I wonder how else you could employ it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar