AFOL Day – 5/29/21

Home Forums All Things LEGO! AFOL Day – 5/29/21

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Krista K

AFOL Day is this weekend. It looks like LEGO sent out email invites this time if you’re registered. The mall recently extended their hours to 9 pm on Saturdays in case you were planning a trip.

@paulamalu
    are masks still required? I heard it’s up to each store now. Also, is there still a limit on the number of people in the store? Thanks! 😊

Paula
    Participant

Hello Hello!

I’m so excited, yes! This Saturday is AFOL Day!
    There is still a mask requirement in the mall and at our store: we were told to do the best for our guests but not to get into any altercations with guests who may refuse.
    We still have a limit of guests in the store, and we’ve been fluctuating between 10 and 20, which really depends on how many employees we have to cover the crowds.

The PAB wall is open for 20 minute appointments, and we can bag up your goodies if you’d like to do refills instead of new cups.

Lori is working on putting together some fantastic new Mini’s for this week!

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Best, Paula

Tim

I’m going to miss AFOL day this Saturday but hope you have a great turnout! It’s exiting to hear that procedures are slowly moving towards pre-Covid norms.

Renée
    Participant

This is my first AFOL day! Do we make reservations in advance for the PAB wall appointments? And any other advice you may have for a great shopping experience is most welcome :). Thanks

Tom Frost
    Participant

What time does the mall open now? @paulamalu no chance in letting us in early like before?

Greg Schubert
    Participant

I spoke with Paula yesterday, I think they are opening an hour early for AFOL’s. Also I asked about making appointments for PaB wall, but I don’t think there are appointments this time.

She did say that the Daily Bugle sold out in 17 minutes. (I did not even know that a new version existed – derp.)

Renée
    Participant

I talked to Lori today, she said they opened at 10am tomorrow, with no early open for AFOLs.

Krista K

Was just on my way to the mall and got sent back. Hope everyone is safe!

Will McDine
    Participant

So 1. I was unable to attend due to work. 2. I’ve been at work taking the 911 calls for the incident as they have been coming in. I hope all the LUG members in attendance, general public, and store staff at the site currently are okay and out of harms way. If any of you need anything or need someone to talk to please reach out.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar