BrickLink stores of LUG members(?)

Home Forums LUG discussions BrickLink stores of LUG members(?)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Tim

At our most recent (and first) meeting, we had discussed what links to put on the main page.  Are we going to put links directly to each LUG member’s individual Bricklink store (if any)?  I’m not a Seller but would love to have everyone’s store right at my fingertips.

Also, Josh, what is your store?

Josh
    Keymaster

I’ve been placing links as resources as I’ve come across them – please tell me (directed at everyone) any links that should be added!

Funny that I forgot my own 🙂  http://pittsburghbricks.com/  will get you to my bricklink store.

Tim

Awesome, thanks.  That will be easy to remember.  🙂

You should be sure to put that link in the sidebar (along with any other Member’s stores).

Tim

And I see that you already are doing that.  Jeez, I need to pay attention.  :-}

Paul Boratko
    Participant

My Wife’s store is Panda’s Technic Palace

She started selling about 2 months ago..

Greg Schubert
    Participant

ABS (my wife’s initial) Bricks is my bricklink store.

Aaron Gomez
    Participant

I recently started experimenting with Bricklink Selling. My store is Finns Parts: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=GomezFamily.

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

My store is The Lucky Jack Funtime Company, it is not currently open though.

Zemata
    Participant
    Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Hey folks, I had someone ask thru Bricklink about stores in PGH… figured it was time to bump this thread and see if anyone out there besides me, Greg/Anne, Josh, and Bacon is actively selling these days.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar