Philly Brick Fest: 9/30/21 – 10/3/21

Home Forums LUG discussions Philly Brick Fest: 9/30/21 – 10/3/21

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Krista K

Registration for 𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 is open!

𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ($49.99)
    4-days Access
    Displayer Privileges
    Brick Badge
    Event Swag Bag
    Event Tee Shirt
    Entry to Raffles
    Access to Parties
    Qualify for Awards
    More Surprises!!
    https://bfltix.co/PBF-FullReg

𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣 7 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙖𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙗𝙖𝙙𝙜𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙧/𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨.

Krista K

There’s also a Standard Registration this year:

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ($29.99)
    4-days Access
    Badge
    https://bfltix.co/PBF-StndrdReg

Will McDine
    Participant

Unfortunately I am unavailable this year. I had every intention on going but life has a funny way of saying no sometimes

Tim

Same. Ends of months are my busiest work times so I will likely not be able to attend this year. 🙁

Krista K

@wd412 and I are planning on going this year. I’m not sure what all we’re taking yet, but if we have room as we get closer we may be able to take some things.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by Krista K.
    BigBBricks
    Participant

I’ll be skipping PBF even though it’s only an hour from me, last time I went it seemed like it was 2/3 vendors and the swag bag/events I paid extra for were trash. Something to be said about a LEGO show if the local LUG (PennLUG) won’t display at the event as a group.

Those that do plan to attend; Be aware, I’ve been told by some of my YouTube friends that they are paying people to display and comping tickets. So if you have a large display, ask.

Krista K

Just talked to Trisha today and she also asked about the LUG’s participation at PBF this year. So far it looks like it’s just me/Will. Was anyone else interested in displaying this year?

Krista K

If anyone’s still interested in going to PBF this year. Here’s additional information including the hotel discount codes.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Krista K

Does anyone want to send anything with us to display? I have a tiny bit of room left in my car. We’re leaving next Friday, just let me know.

Krista K

Unfortunately, we had to cancel our trip due to illness. My son came down with what we hope to be just a cold and was gracious enough to share with both of us. So, no live updates on PBF this year.

From the last minute communication from Chad, it looks pretty sparse this year. Hopefully, this is due to COVID and not indicative of future events.

Attached is the schedule if you’re interested. There are less games and activities than previous years (for instance opening ceremonies was at the LEGOLAND Discovery Center in years past). He also shared that there were 70 registered attendees and 6 vendors.

We’re bummed to be missing this year, but I think we made the right call to cancel. Hopefully, next year will be better.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar