Pittsburgh Lego Bar Pittsburgh – June 29th & 30th

Home Forums All Things LEGO! Pittsburgh Lego Bar Pittsburgh – June 29th & 30th

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Whiteside
    Participant
    Hannah Dow
    Participant

subbed because if I can get tix, I’m making a trip!

Rich Millich
    Participant

Same.

Skipper Mike
    Participant

I was actually waiting to get confirmation of this on a day that wasn’t April 1. Just to be safe.

Hannah Dow
    Participant

Well the same company announced about a month ago that their lego pop up bar is coming to Columbus, OH in September. So it is a legitimate thing haha I guess the question is if they are actually gonna make a stop in Pittsburgh or not

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

When you follow the news article to the official webpage though, there’s nothing there specifically about Pittsburgh that I can see. Also, Dan Walker wants to know if they’re gonna have absinthe at the bar.

Will McDine
    Participant

Also, Dan Walker wants to know if they’re gonna have absinthe at the bar.

Someone beat me to it.

I personally have had 4 or 5 people tag me in this since it was announced and I have subbed the Pre-sale ticket link. Kinda seems underwhelming though. If you click on the LA or NYC links on their site the tickets are $25 per person for only 90 minutes in the bar. So literally enough time to get a drink and eat. Its almost like you have to buy 2 tickets so you get to eat (Gotta admit, we all want to try the 2×2 Brick shaped Burgers) and look around/build.

Josh
    Keymaster

Last I checked, they moved the date on facebook to November. The said they didn’t even have a location yet, so I take that as a sign this organization is…well, disorganized.

Additionally, a thread jack, we’ve talked before about partnering with a bar and having afol night / bricks and beers / etc. We did this at the little coffee shop in monongahela. I think it went well. If anyone knows a bar owner, or a place with nice tables for us to use, we could certainly beat brick bar to the punch….spike punch 😉

Skipper Mike
    Participant

I feel called out.

I know a few bar owners and some other bar managers. And a few distillery owners. If we can do a more fully formed pitch, I can reach out to them.

Josh
    Keymaster

I just got an email that tickets were available for the weekend of feb 21st.

They have a Cleveland zip code and a secret location.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Dan
    Participant

So this would be Pittsburgh in February? I’m down for a group trip.

Rich Millich
    Participant

I say we crash the place, all at once, with cool builds that we can carry in hand.

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

I won’t be in town then. Make sure you take pics.

Hannah Dow
    Participant

I’m also down for a group trip, just say when 🙂

(there’s different time slots you have to pick for your ticket)

Rich Millich
    Participant

I like the idea of it being a raid. We just crash the place, take pictures, swill a few, bolt right back out. Not an event. Just pure fun on our own terms.

Josh
    Keymaster

locking this thread – see the free ticket discussion here – http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brick-bar-feb-21-22nd/

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Pittsburgh Lego Bar Pittsburgh – June 29th & 30th’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar