Selling Off Some Old Sets

Home Forums LUG discussions BUY / SELL / TRADE! Selling Off Some Old Sets

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Dan Waksman
    Participant

Hey all, it’s been quite a while!

I’ve finally had a chance to go through my old childhood sets that were in my mom’s basement, and I put all of these together (and then took them apart) to verify completeness. Since a lot of them are very old, there is some noticeable yellowing on the white pieces. I have the original boxes (with wear and some tape) and instructions for all of them. Rather than them sitting around, I’d rather sell them and use the money to buy some new sets. I’d much rather sell all or multiple sets together for a reasonable price, so feel free to make an offer.
    6357 – Stunt ‘Copter N’ Truck
    6392 – Airport
    6501 – Sports Convertible
    6503 – Sprint Racer
    6506 – Precinct Cruiser
    6522 – Highway Patrol
    6528 – Sand Storm Racer
    6641 – 4-Wheelin’ Truck
    6016 – Knight’s Arsenal
    6035 – Castle Guard
    6066 – Camouflaged Outpost
    6103 – Castle Mini Figures
    7110 – Landspeeder
    8001 – Battle Droid

8832 – Roadster
    3584 – Rapid Return

I also have Mindstorms NXT (8527), which is still working, and includes the instructions, but is just missing the two balls:
    41250 – Blue Ball, Hard Plastic 52mm D. (Duplo Ball for Ball Tube)
    41250 – Red Ball, Hard Plastic 52mm D. (Duplo Ball for Ball Tube)

• This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Dan Waksman.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jonathan Wagner
    Participant

That Mindstorms NXT I would be really interested in. It’s programmable right? I have the original Lego mindstorms kit and it only has the micro one that has a few built in programs.

Dan Waksman
    Participant

That Mindstorms NXT I would be really interested in. It’s programmable right? I have the original Lego mindstorms kit and it only has the micro one that has a few built in programs.

@argonvesher
    it is programmable, but obviously is a much older version. I believe this is the last version of the software:
    https://education.lego.com/en-us/downloads/retiredproducts/nxt/software

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jonathan Wagner
    Participant

That’s ok, it’s what I would want as the next, sensible “upgrade” to the microcontroller

Jonathan Wagner
    Participant

How much do you want for that mindstorms set?

If you are going to be at the meeting on Saturday, I can bring the money for it then.

Tim

Those Forestmen sets are awesome. Looking at BrickLink, 6066 complete goes for around $250. Way too expensive for me and I don’t want to underbid you on these.

Dan Waksman
    Participant

Those Forestmen sets are awesome. Looking at BrickLink, 6066 complete goes for around $250. Way too expensive for me and I don’t want to underbid you on these.

Tim, yeah I did love it as a kid! I’m absolutely open to offers, so feel free to DM me if you’re interested.

One of my few old sets that I am keeping that I still love is 6270 Forbidden Island.

Mike Bez
    Participant

Hi Dan! I’m interested in the Technic Battle Droid and the Landspeeder. I’ll send a direct message to you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar