VIP Survey – Due 1/7/22

Home Forums LUG discussions VIP Survey – Due 1/7/22

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Krista K

There’s currently a survey in the VIP section about a possible subscription program. It’s a bit long, but you can earn 150 points for filling it out. Deadline is January 7th.

https://www.lego.com/en-us/vip/rewards-center/get-points

Tim Brown
    Participant

Yep it’s a bit long. You are asked about two different models for a subscription program. So expect to be asked the same set of questions twice.

Will McDine
    Participant

That was not as long as I expected. I like what is discussed here though. The idea of the app for interaction within LEGOland parks and to act as a digital wallet. The idea of a buy back program for unused brick and purchasing “back catalog” sets seems well worth the proposed $4.99.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

To me, the most appealing part of the programs presented was the possibility of getting items / sets that are no longer in circulation.

Dan
    Participant

There are a number of benefits I like, but many that felt like fluff for both programs. We’ll see what they end up creating!

Dan
    Participant

To me, the most appealing part of the programs presented was the possibility of getting items / sets that are no longer in circulation.

Lego already does that now – through Bricklink! (item availability, price, and quality may vary)

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

I earned my 150 points. I haven’t cashed in my VIP points in several years, so I have tens of thousands saved up at this point, but I’ll still take 150.

I’m not gonna comment on the various aspects of the two programs (which I found to be rather similar) since there’s almost no chance that I will subscribe; I don’t think I was the kind of person they had in mind when they designed them.

Tim

I don’t think I was the kind of person they had in mind when they designed them.

Same. I took the survey but most did not seem to be targeted to me. I commented twice that adding on the ability to order discontinued sets would be a nice “add-on” to the existing VIP program. Probably not the type of feedback they are looking for with these programs, but figured I would put that out there.

Paula
    Participant

Hello Everyone!
    Thank you so much for helping @knb112 and I with strengthening our LUG/LBR relationship! I’m so happy to be on the team with Paul Streifler and grateful they want our input.
    I can’t wait to share with you where we are going in the future!

Paula
    Participant

I just realized I put this in the wrong area! I saw survey and went for it! Lol! Still grateful!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar