batman

Home Forums All Things LEGO! batman

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Greg Schubert
    Participant

I gave my ME son this 8880 as a graduation gift, which he expertly completed. The coincidental juxtaposition of this Batman clock suggested a display. Admittedly, this superhero is too large for the Super Car but they look great together. Must be something about black and yellow, but I digress.

I think it deserves a color coordinated platform of some sort, four 32×32 baseplates ought to do the trick. Does anyone have a design suggestion?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Josh
    Keymaster

reminds me of Orion Pax’s flashlight scale batmobile – https://www.flickr.com/photos/orion_pax/15668449546

Duncan
    Participant

Those are both very nice. Josh the one you linked to should be a set.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Just to be clear, these are original LEGO products, not MOC’s. I just thought that the correct base would tie them together into a single scene. Maybe I should make a motorized turnable for the car alone. Has @crowkillers has ever made a LEGO display setting for his incredible vehicles?

Tim

How about doing a mosaic of the Bat Signal?

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

My brother had that set when he was a kid, which means it’s mine now, and it sat in the sunlight for so many years in the playroom that some of the white pieces could pass for tan now. I sorted it out by color a long time ago though, so I don’t have it built.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar