Brick night?

Home Forums LUG discussions Brick night?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Josh
    Keymaster

Walked by a bar out here in Portland and saw this in the window.

http://cruzroom.com

Seems like they perhaps have a build challenge for the night or something. Could be a fun time and something we could partner with a local establishment to do. Maybe a way for some small income? Food for thought.

Josh
    Keymaster

Hmmm, on my iPhone, not sure how to play with file sizes…let’s try this…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Dan
    Participant

One of the families that stopped by Future Tenant yesterday asked if we ever did community build spaces (I assume they meant primarily for kids).

Josh
    Keymaster

Marilyn, from the BSA, also expressed interest in a public build someplace. If we did this, I really think we should take the time to consider the best place. I’d really think a restaurant place would be best. Table space and expectation to socialize.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Marilyn, from the BSA, also expressed interest in a public build someplace.

Yeah, she did. Quite enthusiastically. Offered us money and everything.

f we did this, I really think we should take the time to consider the best place. I’d really think a restaurant place would be best. Table space and expectation to socialize.

I concur. Hough’s? Or a more family friendly spot…

Rich Millich
    Participant

Whatever place it is, note that some restaurants have dim lighting for ambiance, and LEGO does get on the floor. 😉

Josh
    Keymaster

Hough’s? Or a more family friendly spot…

Those were my 1st and 2nd thoughts as well. I think it’s fine start. they have great table space and a hardwood floor to hear parts drop and pick them up easily….

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Hough’s does have some trivia nights and whatnot, and I think draws decent crowds on Pens game nights (and Stillers… and Buccos…) but if we found a “dead” night, that whole lower room would be all ours and fantastic.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Hough’s does have some trivia nights and whatnot, and I think draws decent crowds on Pens game nights (and Stillers… and Buccos…) but if we found a “dead” night, that whole lower room would be all ours and fantastic.

Dan
    Participant

How would we format this event?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar