Brickworld Fort Wayne in September

Home Forums All Things LEGO! Brickworld Fort Wayne in September

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Joe
    Participant

My family and I are heading to Fort Wayne next month for Brickworld. I was woundering if anyone out there has been to this show in the past. If so, what where you thoughts on it?

Tim

I have not been to Brickworld before but have heard that it is very good. I’ll be interested to hear your “report” on this convention as it may be worth attending in the future.

Dan
    Participant

A friend of mine talked about going to one (in Chicago, I believe?) and really liked it, but I don’t remember the specifics as to why.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

http://www.brickworld.us/fort/

“Ticket Info:
    Adults (ages 10 – 65): $9”

“This is not an AFOL convention. Displays are by invitation only.”

“323 mi, 5 hours 6 minutes”

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Joe
    Participant

Can someone explain “this is not a AFOL convention”

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Can someone explain “this is not a AFOL convention”

Yes, the people who made the website can explain it.

Joe
    Participant

Greg, i wasn’t trying to be rude. Sorry if it seemed that way, I just didn’t fully understand what they meant by that. I have looked at the site but most of the info relates to the CHI event. I guess I’ll find out when I get there…

Greg Schubert
    Participant

I agree, it seems like a weird statement that does not make a good first impression. The site seems to say “this is a show and we are only inviting people that we want to have in the show.” There are follow-up statements that indicate that vendors and exhibitors can attend by invitation only.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar