Discord Build nights 2023

Home Forums LUG discussions Discord Build nights 2023

Viewing 4 posts - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Benjamin C Good
    Participant

I finished sorting. I posted a couple pics over on the What is Ben doing thread, and I posted the same pics over on Discord.

I realized after the Build and Chill had ended that I had somewhat monopolized the conversation for that particular meetup. There was an unusual dynamic there where I had two people in the room with me (and I was host of the house we were in), and so the natural inclination was to talk to them, which I did, but often to the point that I’d forget that everybody else in the Discord room could still hear us. So you won’t have to worry about that happening every time I show up. I’m hoping to join this coming Saturday.

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

I notice there’s no longer any of these on the schedule over on Discord. Are they still happening? As a result of lots of travel, I have not been available for one since the last one I attended, which was probably early June. But there’s a good chance I’ll be around over the next several months.

Logan C
    Participant

I noticed this too. I’m always happy to drop in whenever there’s a build night, but the events list is pretty barren right now. I’ll be free to join in the coming weeks/months, so let’s schedule some more!

Mitch
    Participant

These can definitely still happen! Between getting quite sick and moving I’ve had no time for Lego, and Pam has been in charge of setting up the build nights. Saturday nights have stopped working as well for me but we can keep doing them on Saturday if that’s best for most people.

What do we think?

Viewing 4 posts - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar