Greetings!!!

Home Forums Introductions Greetings!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Matthew L Davison
    Participant

Hi There Fellow Blockheads!

Just wanted to introduce myself. I’m a 42 year-old Lego enthusiast with 5 young kids who love legos. We usually do free builds on Saturday mornings and love to play. I’ve collected quite a few unopened sets over the years based on sales and good deals, so if anyone is looking for sets from the last seven years or so, don’t be afraid to ask if I’ve got something your looking for stored away in my attic.

Looking forward to being a member!

Thanks,

MD

Will McDine
    Participant

Welcome MD! I am sure you will fit right in with the rest of our group!

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Hi Matt, welcome to LUG madness. We have a quarterly meeting coming up at the end of August, this is probably our most well-attended event of the year. In which part of western PA do you live?

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Welcome! Peruse the forums for upcoming displays and whatnot, come to the LUG Birthday Party (Aug 25, the meeting Greg referenced), and get to know some folks!

Matthew L Davison
    Participant

Hi Gents – I live in Moon Twp., which is west of Pittsburgh. Where is the event held?

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Where is the event held?

To save you some time searching all of our discussion threads …

Thanks for your interest! It’s at my house – 824 Greenhaven Drive, Bethel Park, 15102.

my cell is 412 519 4762.

Saturday, august 25th is the meeting.

dupocalypse is the build challenge – http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2018-q3-build-challenge-dupocalypse/

it’s also our annual lug birthday celebration, so it will be full of door prizes, activities, and food. More details to come.

😉

Tom Frost
    Participant

Welcome Matthew!

Rich Millich
    Participant

I need to do some free builds again… Too many project ideas!

Rich Millich
    Participant

Here’s hoping you can make it to the Yearly Anniversary Party. New faces, always new topics of discussion come out of this meeting, and opportunities to set up trades or acquisition of new parts. Lots of project ideas and help for those projects come out of this meeting too.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar