Greetings and Salutations!

Home Forums Introductions Greetings and Salutations!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    MWAdamczyk
    Participant

Hey everyone! I’m Mark from Pittsburgh, born and raised. I was listening to one of my many podcasts I enjoy and the host was talking about how doing a Lego build really relaxed him and sort of helped take some stress away. I decided to buy a random set, Star Wars of course, and I quickly understood what he’s talking about. So I got the Ford Mustang and that was a really fun build. I’m currently working on the 1989 Batmobile and MAN OH MAN is that thing a chore. There were 22 separate bags with it!! Holy cow! I love a challenge though and Batman is pretty freakin’ sweet. I think I’m addicted now because I purchased the Ghostbusters Ecto-1, James Bond Ashton Martin, The VW Beetle, and the RazorCrest from the Mandalorian. So, I’m going to be a busy, busy boy in the coming months.

Can’t wait to meet some fellow Lego fanatics in the Pittsburgh area!

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Welcome Mark, clearly you have an interest in vehicles, there are many LUG members who share that interest. One question that I often ask new posters is about which part of the burgh and surroundings you are located in.

Tom Frost
    Participant

Welcome!

Rich Millich
    Participant

Eyyyyyyy, welcome.

I’m a Spacer myself, but distracted with this years long giant GT racetrack MOC. That said, Febrovery is coming up, and there’s a way to build a MOC in a low stress virtual entry. Cars can be relaxing, relatively bite sized MOCs compared to the bigger stuff, and that’s why I fell from the overly complex MOCs I used to do into something that gives me satisfaction more often, as I overthink MOCs quite a bit. Figbarf is like that too.

What Greg says is true: no matter what your interest, there is someone or multiple people within this bigger LUG that you can compare and contrast with, and be inspired. Just dive right into a thread of your choice. That’s how we all got started.

Welcome aboard!

LegoDude
    Participant

Welcome Mark. There are some really creative individuals in the group!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by LegoDude.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar