Hello

Home Forums Introductions Hello

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Kimberly
    Participant

Hello there. I am a big Star Wars fan in general, so I gravitate toward Star Wars LEGOs. I “mostly” do ships, but I have other stuff. (I had to buy the Cantina). My collection is overrunning my office and I’m going to have to covert some of the basement into a Star Wars room. I also collect toy trains. I am looking forward to seeing what the group is all about and talking LEGOs.

Krista K

Hi Kimberly! Welcome to the LUG. We have lots of Star Wars fans here. There’s a meeting coming up in a few weeks. Hope to see you there. 🙂

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

Welcome Kimberly. I was also gonna mention the upcoming Q3 meeting, it’s generally the biggest one of the year, so it’s a good time to meet a lot of people. You can read about it here:

2021 Q3 meeting-party -Aug 28th

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Welcome! Hope to meet you at an event soon. Do you make any ships of your own design, or mostly just build the sets? (It’s ok either way, just curious!)

Kimberly
    Participant

I have some things on the 28th, but I might try to make some of it. Small world…I looked at the address and its a couple houses away from my brother’s house.

Welcome! Hope to meet you at an event soon. Do you make any ships of your own design, or mostly just build the sets? (It’s ok either way, just curious!)

I just do the sets. I’m creative in other ways, but not with my LEGO. I find it more therapeutic that way for some reason.

Renée
    Participant

Hi Kimberly! I’m a long time Star Wars fan. Just started building LEGO, so I’ve only collected a few Leia’s so far. I’ve never seen the cantina but I bet it’s really awesome. Hope to see you at Q3!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

I just do the sets. I’m creative in other ways, but not with my LEGO. I find it more therapeutic that way for some reason.

Fair enough, I can understand that perspective. We always encourage people to be involved in the club/hobby in whatever ways are fun and exciting to you – and if that changes over time, that’s also fine!

Small world…I looked at the address and its a couple houses away from my brother’s house.

Do you visit your brother often? If so, surely you’ve noticed the LEGO lamppost as you drove by…? 😉

Kimberly
    Participant

Hi Kimberly! I’m a long time Star Wars fan. Just started building LEGO, so I’ve only collected a few Leia’s so far. I’ve never seen the cantina but I bet it’s really awesome. Hope to see you at Q3!

Nice! I like your Leia figures. My cantina is still in the box. I’m working on a Falcon right now. I found some lights for the Cantina, so I’m excited to get to that.

Do you visit your brother often? If so, surely you’ve noticed the LEGO lamppost as you drove by…? />[/quote]

I don’t. We usually get together at my mom’s house. I love that there is a LEGO lampost.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by Kimberly.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar