Hello everyone!

Home Forums Introductions Hello everyone!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mwalter929
    Participant

Hey guys, I’m Matthew, I recently made a permanent move to north central WV so I’m a bit away from Pittsburgh, but WV is a fairly lego deprived area. This would be my first LUG to join, I began collecting lego around 30 years ago, but in my teens a house fire took a large portion of my collection among them were the first UCS ISD and Red 5. After college I began collecting again as I had finally achieved a steady income and my collection has grown steadily from there. My interests and creations include rebuilding official SW vehicles, utilizing ideas sets in larger scaled MOCs and I’m especially fond of modular city buildings. I prefer to source from lego directly but can’t avoid a good Walmart clearance shelf, I also utilize goodwill for some pretty spectacular finds and upping my parts list. My current slow grind is the accumulation of every Slave I officially created and am down to around 5 minifigs and 15 parts left! Can’t wait to participate with some like minded people!

Cheers
    Matthew

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Welcome to the club! If you’re close enough that you consider joining us to be worthwhile, you’re close enough for us… we have members in central PA and at least one or two who reside in Ohio, I think. (Technically, we also have members who live as far away as Colorado, Florida, Toronto…)

You don’t go by “Matt”, eh?

I only ask because we have #TooManyDans in the LUG, and as you’ll notice, my name is Matt… 😉

If you ever find any Monorail stuff at Goodwill, I know a couple of us would gladly take it off your hands!

Tom Frost
    Participant

Welcome!

Dan
    Participant

Hello Matt! I was just in WV last weekend at Cooper’s Rock State Forest.

What do you do when rebuilding SW vehicles? Are you improving on official sets or building ships they haven’t released as sets or something else? Any pics?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar