Hello Everyone!

Home Forums Introductions Hello Everyone!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    David H Donley
    Participant

Hello, my name is David, I am 37 and I live in Washington PA. I just signed up after speaking with Josh Hall (we work at the same company). I have been playing with Lego’s my entire life but haven’t purchased anything new since the 80’s. My 5 year old has recently become very fond of Lego’s and needless to say he has been spoiled with set after set for the last few months. He and I are mostly fond of the City theme. He loves the police and the bad guys, I have always loved the construction sets. I like to build them, he likes to play with them. He also likes to build but likes that I can do it much faster. I am excited when he gets new sets and maybe I am even more excited than he is.

Tim

Welcome, David! Be sure to check out the thread dealing with the Trolley Museum display which will be from November 29 to December 15 as that is right in your area.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Good to see you on here; hopefully we’ll meet you in person soon! I’ll echo Tim’s comments that the Trolley Museum display should be pretty rad, a good chance to meet LUG members, and could be a fun time for your family as well!

Laura
    Participant

Hi there! As Tim and Matt already mentioned, you should come down to the trolley museum display, shouldn’t be that far for you and it will be a good chance to meet some people and see what we’re all about at the same time.

Joe
    Participant

Welcome David, I know exactly what you mean by “I am excited when he gets new sets and maybe I am even more excited than he is.” building with my son is exactly how I got back into LEGO myself.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar