Hello I’m Lauren

Home Forums Introductions Hello I’m Lauren

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    purpledragon4
    Participant

Hello Everyone,

My name is Lauren and I have been building for a few years. I have wanted to join for awhile now. I love building big sets and building with my 7 year old son, Talbot. I am from the Greensburg area of Pa. I work at a RV dealer ship called Best Choice Trailers. And I also take photos for a living, so I would be happy to take pictures at events. I am excited to find people who have the same interest in legos that I do. I recently built the Titanic and I am going to add on lights to the set. I am currently building the double decker bus that they have in London. I am waiting on the hogwarts castle which I cant wait to build as well. I am excited to meet everything and I am a open book. Ask me anything. I hope I even get to go to some shows and show off my stuff if that is possible.

Renée
    Participant

Welcome, Lauren!

Always great to have another photographer in the group. What kind of photos do you take for a living? What kind for fun?

We have an event next month at the Westmoreland County Fairgrounds, at the Spring Spectacular Community Festival.
    Kerri @kacierno and I will be there. Read about what we’ll be doing here: 04022022 Event at Westmoreland County Fairgrounds

Renée

Renée
    Participant

Hi Lauren!

Always nice to have another photographer in the group- what kinds of pictures do you take professionally? for fun?

We have an event out your way next month, Kerri and I will be there, check it out here 04022022 Event at Westmoreland County Fairgrounds. I hope you’ll display and staff with us!

Renée

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Renée.
    purpledragon4
    Participant

hi renee,

i used to take pictures for work but now I do it for fun or when someone in my family or friends need pictures done. i love nature photos. ill have to check out the display if I get the chance to get out there.

Tim Brown
    Participant

Hello Lauren, welcome to the club. I also take/have taken photos. I did a bit of photojournalism for the Army and I recently got a Nikon D5600 mostly cause we hated our kid’s school photos. Now we do it ourselves. I love doing macro-photography of things like flowers and butterflies. Definitely just an amateur though. Again, welcome.

Krista K

Hi Lauren! Welcome to the LUG. 🙂

It’s great having another builder/photographer in the group. We have our quarterly meeting on 3/26 if you’re able to make it. Looking forward to meeting you.

ak41984
    Participant

Hi Lauren. Believe we talked some at the show on Sunday. Titanic is quite the build. How far along are you? What are some of your other favorite sets? What are some of your sons fav sets?

Best choice has quite the collection of trailers have been out there a few times over the years. All the trailer places can’t seem to keep anything in stock the last 18 months.

Will McDine
    Participant

Hey Lauren! I am the guy you were talking to at the home and garden show, So glad to see you have joined! Cant wait to see where the LUG takes you and your son, if you need any help or have any questions feel free to reach out!

purpledragon4
    Participant

hi tim,

i just got a new cannon rebel t8i. i had the t6i and it was time for an upgrade lol

purpledragon4
    Participant

i finished the titanic in about 35 hours. I still have to put on the lights. My son builds a lot of Minecraft sets. i usually build the bigger sets like, hogwarts castle, titanic, thors hammer, double decker bus.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar