Hello. Its nice to start to meet everyone!

Home Forums Introductions Hello. Its nice to start to meet everyone!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Cameron Kennedy
    Participant

My name is Cameron Kennedy, and I have loved building since I was four. I love the ocean and so most of my builds are underwater/seaside MOCs, but I like to throw around some castle and steampunk. I’m so glad to be joining a LUG and I can’t wait for the fun times ahead!
    I was at brick fest live Monroeville 2022 and meet a bunch of you and you were all so nice!!
    I cant wait to start making more friends in the Lego community!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Krista K

Hi Cameron! So great to see you here. Your build was amazing. 🙂

Looking forward to seeing you at an upcoming event. Our next meeting is 12/10 and you can find the info here: 2022 Q4 Business Meeting – Dec 10. Each meeting we have a build challenge too: 2022 Q4 build challenge – minifig.

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

That’s an impressive build, where was that photo taken?

Cameron Kennedy
    Participant

Thank you!! That was part of my display at Brick fest live Monroeville 2022. I have an Instagram (brickbreaker4life) where I have more pictures and I also have a Flickr of the same name if u want to see more!!! Also, it’s still in progress it’s only 2/3 complete, I have a lot more planned!!

Tom Frost
    Participant

Welcome to the LUG! Great build, man!

Jonathan Wagner
    Participant

It’s so impressive in person, loved chatting with you there!

Tim

Cameron, you were also out in Johnston in January, correct? At the Richland FD Lego event. I remember seeing your underwater build there and talking with you about it (since we were doing an underwater display this summer for Cranberry Library). Welcome to the LUG.

Cameron Kennedy
    Participant

Yes, I was. Hopefully, they will be doing it again. Do you know anything about that? Also, I’m so glad I can join this amazing group and get to know all of you guys!!

Will McDine
    Participant

Welcome to the club Cameron! You are such an amazing young builder and I look forward to seeing where this club takes you!

Tim

Hopefully, they will be doing it again. Do you know anything about that?

The person in charge (I forget her name now) did say that they wanted to do that event as an annual fundraiser. She said she would probably email out invitations late this year or right after January 1.

Dan
    Participant

Hello Cameron! Your underwater build is impressive! I enjoyed seeing it at Brickfest. Welcome to the club!

Josh
    Keymaster

Glad to have you around and great meeting you at brickfest live!

#monvalleypride

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Josh.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar