Hello there!

Home Forums Introductions Hello there!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Jonathan Wagner
    Participant

Good morning!

New member here! My name is Jonathan and I hail from the hills of Beaver County and have been a Yinzer and Lego fan all my life.

I’ve been building Lego since I can remember. I started with typical small sets as a small child and worked my way on up to bigger (and most expensive) sets. I have recently started looking into branching off to create my own models with some specific ideas in mind but just not quite there yet. As I said, can be expensive lol.

I tend to focus these days on the large UCS sets and Icons. I recently started a YouTube channel (will be 1 year come Black Friday) and did my first streaming building the UCS AT-AT. Since, I’ve done R2-D2, The DeLorean, Optimus Prime and for May the 4th I de-built my UCS Millennium Falcon so I could enjoy the build live. If you would like to check out my channel, please do! It’s called JonnyBuilds: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDccBN1YxBGybTNMj0ebSnQ

I’m trying to grow my channel and see where things go. I need to work on more “fast” builds. Coming up starting in October, I’ll be building the upcoming Bowser build and I can’t wait for that!

I also work with the 501st Legion Star Wars costuming group and will be at Brickfest dressed up. I was there last year and had a great time, the creations are amazing to see! Combining my love of Star Wars and costuming and Lego, one of the ideas I have to work on is a custom, wearable costume that is Darth Vader. I already have (most) one that I wear for events but I think a Lego one would be unique and amazing! Lots of work to do on figuring that out.

Well, this is long enough, I look forward to chatting with you all!

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Welcome!

I won’t be at Brickfest, but hope we meet at another LUG function soon.

Krista K

Hi Jonathan! Welcome to the group. I have some pictures of a wearable LEGO suit someone built years ago. I’ll have to find them and get them to you. Might give you some ideas.

Definitely looking forward to meeting you in person at BrickFest! 😊

Jonathan Wagner
    Participant

Awesome! I would love to see what you have, visual references are like gold!

Jonathan Wagner
    Participant

Here btw is a link to my fast build of the UCS AT-AT, an insane amount of time spent building this monstrosity and it was so much fun! Over 17 hours!

Dan
    Participant

Welcome! Are we talking these kind of suits?

Logan C
    Participant

A fellow YouTube person, nice! Welcome to the LUG!

Jonathan Wagner
    Participant

Welcome! Are we talking these kind of suits?

Yes something like that only Darth Vader

Krista K

Found one of the suit I saw at BrickFest back in 2017.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jonathan Wagner
    Participant

Found one of the suit I saw at BrickFest back in 2017.

Ooooo that looks great too!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar