Hi

Home Forums Introductions Hi

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Deebo
    Participant

Hey guys,

My name’s Adeeb. I was born and grew up here. I moved city to city after college but have been back since quarantine of last year. I tend to go in and out of Lego throughout my life and I’m currently back in it. Though, this time I am really focusing on older sets, like my childhood era of sets (so like the 90s, early 00s). During my last phase, I collected a bunch of castle (Kingdoms at the time, have the set with the goats lol) and Star Wars, which became my main theme since castle got discontinued. Anyway, since I’m going more classic this time around, I’ve recently been acquiring Lego Star Wars from 1999-2003, Insectoids, Paradisa, random stuff from that era. One thing I’m most excited about (and may have lost my mind) is collecting the big Adventurer sets (I’m talking base plates). I am also trying to collect a set from every space sub-theme but some are quite the challenge (I’ve been buying everything new).

Anyway, if you made it this far, I just wanted to say hi and share my enthusiasm for this hobby. I actually applied to Lego out of college and was flown to Billund twice but I unfortunately didn’t get the job. But I have a decent amount of insight from that experience so idk I thought it was worth a mention if anyone was interested. I don’t know how to end this but thanks for reading and I hope we have some cool chats!

Rich Millich
    Participant

Nice! Do tell us what Billund was like. Start up a thread! I’m interested.

Rich Millich
    Participant

Hey, do you do that “aztecing” technique with Castle where you use different colored and differenly aged bricks? I always thought that was cool…

Tim

I’ve never been to Billund so any tales or adventure there would be most welcome!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar