I LIKE TRAINS – ASDF

Home Forums Introductions I LIKE TRAINS – ASDF

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    PLAYINGWITHECHOES
    Participant

Hello all,

I am M.P.Lynes. I am a graduate of the mysterious research university that is the heart of the steel city… Lego has been a part of my life since before I could walk, it’s the key deciding factor, or obsession if you will, of my childhood determination to become an architect. I work on community-driven architecture by day, write sci-fi by night, and do Lego projects on the weekends. My areas of interest are the Harry Potter series, steam engines, and architecture. Current projects include MOC’s of King’s Cross Station, Hogwarts Express, and unique steam engines. I also come up with little mods to existing sets to fix issues, such as the Crocodile derailment and post them for people to consider if their sets have the same predicament. Happy to join and looking forward to brighter days after this pandemic ends.

Cheers,
    M.P.Lynes

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Josh
    Keymaster

welcome! sorry I marked you as spam 😀

PLAYINGWITHECHOES
    Participant

No worries. I actually like spam, the real kind in a can. LOL

Greg Schubert
    Participant

M.P. Do you live in western PA now?

Tim

Very nice King’s Cross pic. We have a pretty good group of Harry Potter fans in the LUG (including myself) and always welcome more!

Tom Frost
    Participant

Welcome to the group!

Rich Millich
    Participant

NononononoWAIT *is flattened by speeding train*

PLAYINGWITHECHOES
    Participant

I’m in the area. Sheltering in place to stay safe due to current matters outside.

Dan
    Participant

Welcome!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar