LEGO Star Wars Holiday Contest

Home Forums All Things LEGO! LEGO Star Wars Holiday Contest

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Asha Seshan
    Participant

If anyone is interested…there is a LEGO Star Wars Holiday Contest that started today for ages 13 and up. The top prize includes a Millennium Falcon set. The next 4 winners get 5 Star Wars LEGO sets.

“A panel of judges for the contest will include Star Wars Actress Kelly Marie Tran, LEGO Star Wars design director Jens Kronvold Frederiksen, and FIRST LEGO League alumni Sanjay and Arvind Seshan.” Sanjay and Arvind are from Steel City LUG. 😉

Learn more here: https://www.starwars.com/news/lego-star-wars-holiday-contest

Greg Schubert
    Participant

I recall seeing an announcement of the winning entries which included a gingerbread AT-AT and a wreath Milennium Falcon. 😀

Perhaps I should have entered my Death Star Winter Concert … didn’t think of that until now … too busy with virtual teaching.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Asha Seshan
    Participant

Right, there was a LEGO Ideas Christmas contest that just ended.

This one I shared has the same theme (Holiday + Star Wars + LEGO), but is a brand new contest (not hosted on Ideas)….. So there is plenty of time to enter your Death Star Winter Concert.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Thanks for the clarification, @brickmom. Now I have both a twitter account and a contest entry. Who says you can’t teach an old dog new tricks? 😀

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

*rushes to find @greg’s twitter account*

*realizes there are a lot of egg accounts with that name*

*scrolls down, sees familiar profile pic*

*realizes @greg has had a twitter account since 2013*

*wonders if @greg realizes @greg has had a twitter account since 2013…?*

*ponders the gravitas of @greg signing up for twitter to say only one thing in 7+ years:*

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Greg Schubert
    Participant

Very entertaining post @philmatt24. I did not know (remember?) I had that twitter account. I don’t know why I would post that. I wonder if it is the handiwork of a particular offspring or an enterprising student.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

So which one is the new account?

Is it the one that has “~~~!!HAMMERTIME!!~~~” in the bio…?

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Uh, my name for this new twitter account is leggomason … don’t count on another tweet in the next seven years.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

LEGO Star Wars Holiday Contest

Hi @brickmom, I have not seen any of the other contest entries or a winners announcement. Is there a site where the entries are? Thanks!

Asha Seshan
    Participant

Don’t think there is a website with entires. Entires are with the social media tag. I searched for #LEGOStarWarsHolidayContest and see entries. Winners are not announced.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar