LUG Feature in Blocks Magazine

Home Forums LUG discussions LUG Feature in Blocks Magazine

Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Benjamin C Good
    Participant

Yeah, Josh has the link set in the middle on purpose (I don’t know how you do that). You might need to back it up a few seconds to make sure don’t miss it, but the narrator says “We’ll keep moving on” right as he skips right over our two pages. Apparently we did not make the cut on his list of ‘highlights’ of the issue. It’s pretty harsh. That guy is on my enemy list.

Josh
    Keymaster

lol, i thought it was pretty funny. especially right after the “oh yeah, a full page add for the channel on which we’re reviewing this magazine.” the audio seems to change too, which makes me think he said something else, but dubbed over it later.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Where is the beginning of the video. It looks like it starts half way through.

Yeah, Josh has the link set in the middle on purpose (I don’t know how you do that).

I have done this many times on this forum, and the one time Josh does it, yinz’all get worked up over it…? (Is easy. Right click on video. “Copy video URL at current time.” See attached.)

lol, i thought it was pretty funny. especially right after the “oh yeah, a full page add for the channel on which we’re reviewing this magazine.”

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar