New Lego Geek!!

Home Forums Introductions New Lego Geek!!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    JessicaB
    Participant

Hey Everyone!! I’m new here and super excited! I’ve always been a huge fan of Lego building but recently have gotten very active with my builds. Thanks to @John I will hopefully gain new ideas and meet new Lego friends now that I’ve joined this group!!

John S
    Participant

Finally!! Haha.

Welcome to the group!

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Welcome! Hope to meet you at the Q4 meeting or another upcoming LUG event!

JessicaB
    Participant

Absolutely!! I’m looking forward to it!

JessicaB
    Participant

Why thank you!! Haha it’s been a long time coming.

Renée
    Participant

Hi Jessica! Do you have a favorite theme or style you like to build?

Consider visiting us or joining us at Brickfest next month – we’ll have lots of displays and members there.

JessicaB
    Participant

Hey Renée,

I am definitely planning on attending brick fest!! I am not much a free builder but that is something I want to start doing. I just recently finished the Lighthouse, Medieval Blacksmith build and working on the Haunted House! What do you enjoy building?

Renée
    Participant

I love Medieval Blacksmith- it was one of my first sets (yeah, I’m that new -LOL)! I like sets with good animals/plants (Picnic in the Park-Squirrels!, Farmers Market Van-new plant piece!) and use them to build and inspire MOCs. I want to build Succulents next.

JessicaB
    Participant

I need to start MOC’s because I am flying through the sets too fast. Haha Only took me maybe 10 hours to build the lighthouse and maybe 5 or 6 for the Medieval set. I need something more challenging. Maybe the Colosseum? Haha

Krista K

Welcome @jessicab! Glad to have you here. Definitely bring whatever you want to BrickFest. It doesn’t have to be a MOC. Anything cool and made with LEGO is awesome and appreciated. 😊

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Krista K.
    Josh
    Keymaster

welcome! I resound Renée’s comment about coming to a show, regardless of what you have built on your own. We are a social club built around a hobby, so be social and enjoy the hobby!

Tim Brown
    Participant

Welcome. Glad to have you here!

Tim

Welcome! I would love to see the Lighthouse in person as I likely will not get that set – too many other things I want to get! 😀

Jonathan Wagner
    Participant

Welcome fellow newbie! (I joined last week lol) Looking forward to seeing what you have!

Dan
    Participant

Welcome!

Tom Frost
    Participant

Welcome to the group!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar