New member here – Sam

Home Forums Introductions New member here – Sam

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello everyone! I saw your display at the Monroeville convention center and picked up a card to join. I have been a fan of trains since I was a kid and mostly had Lionel trains with a few Lego trains. About a year ago I got back into Lego trains again when trying to find a decently priced Lionel big boy steam locomotive, but instead scoured the internet for instructions on a Lego engine (I’ll just put a post up about this engine in the MOC forum).

My dad and I built a (Lionel) train layout in the basement which includes a 10.5×5 foot layout, a 22 foot mainline running through a wall, a bridge, and a small turn around point. After building a Lego MOC engine I decided to clean the platform up so I could have a place to run it, as well as display Lego modular buildings I recently discovered. (Hopefully) Soon we will be adding a large L-shaped platform to the layout with 10 feet and 15 feet on either side with a 5 foot width and another bridge, which would help expand the Lego train layout.

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

Welcome Sam, I’m going through your flickr stream right now…

Zach Bauer
    Participant

Welcome Sam. This train collection sounds insanely awesome!

Dan
    Participant

Welcome!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar