New Member-Mitch

Home Forums Introductions New Member-Mitch

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Mitch
    Participant

Hey yall! I am 24 year old who just moved to lawrenceville this summer and am really looking for a LEGO community because right now its just me. I came out of my dark ages during covid like so many did and have gone full on back into this amazing hobby. I collect Star wars only (okay not only I love the botanicals and really get whatever sets are cool to me).

I have a smaller sized part collection now and build mocs as much as I can/when I have the inspiration. I post all my mocs on Instragm (linked below) but I will make sure to put them in here too. And please feel free to toss critics in! I love to grow as a builder so positive feedback is amazing but I also really appreciate when someone takes the time to give me a new technique or way to do something 🙂

I just posted one of my more recent mocs in the MOCS forum but I will also drop my instagram here if you want to see my past builds.

Also I was working with Josh on setting up a Discord server which could potentially be an easier way to run a group like this or at the very least a good addition to it! Let me know if anyone wants to join as a test group so we can work out the kinks and build another great tool for this group!

Photo is my sigfig 🙂 Can’t wait to attend the next event that I am able to!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mike Bez
    Participant

Hey Mitch! Welcome! I am a fan of the Star Wars sets as well! I am working on a MOC incorporating The Child and Yoda into a winter theme for the Cranberry Santa’s First Stop event.

I am already on Discord so you can add me to to the test group @CyBladez101 on there as well.

Krista K

Welcome Mitch! Look forward to seeing you at an upcoming event. We have quite a few planned in the North Hills and downtown in the coming weeks, as well as in Cranberry and Washington.

I too am already on discord (@burghbricks). Feel free to start a thread about discord because I think there’s a few more of us out there if you need testers. I know I’m not using it to it’s fullest and would love to learn more.

Tim

I collect Star wars

@mitchsbricks welcome! We are planning a Hoth display as part of the Winter Trolley event coming up after Thanksgiving. Check out that thread here: https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2022-winter-display-pa-trolley/

Will McDine
    Participant

Welcome to the club! Your work looks amazing! Cant wait to see it in person

Mitch
    Participant

Oh thats great! Hoth is one of my least favorite areas of star wars… But I love all of star wars so I would love to participate. Is there one big build or people are all bringing their own hoth displays?

Mitch
    Participant

Thanks so much!

Tom Frost
    Participant

Welcome to the group Mitch! Your Star Wars MOCs look awesome!

Mitch
    Participant

I added a new thread about the server and I couldn’t add you without the #0000 after your name that is unique to you , but there is a link in the new thread!

Mitch
    Participant

I added a new thread about the server and I couldn’t add you without the #0000 after your name that is unique to you , but there is a link in the new thread! let me know if you need anything else from me.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar