Penn Hills Library Display August 2023

Home Forums LUG discussions Penn Hills Library Display August 2023

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 26 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Dan
    Participant

I’ll plan to come Oct. 2nd to help with teardown. I’ll shoot for 5pm for now. I’m not sure what traffic will look like as it’s not a route I routinely take.

Bob Grier
    Participant

I can also come on Oct. 2nd for teardown. I’ll plan on 5:30 pm.

Renée
    Participant

I’ll be out of town so Kerri will be picking up Louise the Chicken. Thanks for making this event happen, @watchwmarcella 🙂

• This reply was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by Renée.
    Renée
    Participant

@watchwmarcella I believe you have the box for Louise the Chicken, and I suspect that the “ocean wave” stand alone is in it since I don’t see it in the photo. I’ll be at Q4 if that would be good for me to get it from you then.

Marcella Spear
    Participant

Yep – I do have the boxes 😊 I can bring to brickfest this weekend.

Renée
    Participant

I won’t be at brickfest. But you could give them to @kacierno for me if she’ll be there.

Mike Bez
    Participant

I won’t be able to make it to the teardown tomorrow. Would someone be able to bring my two small builds to Brickfest?

Kerri Acierno
    Participant

I can take Mike’s stuff to Brickfest and get Renee’s box at Brickfest. If anyone else wants me to get Stuff from Penn Hills library. Let me know

Dan
    Participant

My ETA is 5:30pm.

Marcella Spear
    Participant

See you then.

@schaup
    – I have yours in a box – will bring to brickfest. Hogwarts Crest, Halloween 3-1’s and the Cosmic Cardboard Adventure

@tbrown00
    – your Iguana and the tree are safe and will bring to brickfest

@tfdesigns
    – the shipwreck is boxed up, I will bring to Q4 since you will not be at
    brickfest

@legoleia51
    – I have the box for Louise – will give to @kacierno at
    Brickfest

I think that is everyone.

Thank you all for making this display happen. I will be in touch with more details about the winter display.

Tom Frost
    Participant

@watchwmarcella you are welcome to display the shipwreck at Brickfest if you want and if you have room.

Marcella Spear
    Participant

Sure can! Will you pick it up on Sunday, or do you want me to keep until Q4?

Tom Frost
    Participant

I don’t think I’m going to make it out there at all this weekend. So I’ll grab it at Q4 if that’s okay.

Pamela S
    Participant

@watchwmarcella thank you so much Marcella for toting my LEGO around. I really do appreciate it. I’m not sure how, but I got bumped off this thread and did not receive any kind of notice on when tear down was… so again, much appreciated that you are making sure I get my LEGO to Brickfest.
    I do have the Elf clubhouse, Holiday Main Street and santa’s workshop if any of those can be used for the winter display, just let me know 🙂

Mike Bez
    Participant

@kacierno thank you for getting my builds and bringing them my to Brickfest!

Viewing 15 posts - 26 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar