Potential LUG project?

Home Forums All Things LEGO! Potential LUG project?

Tagged: 

• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Dan.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Greg Schubert
    Participant

Below is a link to an eBay auction for a mosaic pattern that LUG members could build when they are sitting around at a show.  … maybe just the left side?  The shipping is pricey, but no one has bid on it yet.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261213441131?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2648

I think I got the picture below from another eBay auction of an actual mosaic.  I am not quite sure how one transfers the information from the pattern to the baseplates, though.  (If it were built on clear baseplates, then it would be a cinch.)  Of course, any number of the mosaics could be built and maybe the pattern could be resold.  🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Dan
    Participant

I might actually have to bid on that haha

I say we go for it, I will gladly chip in on costs, especially if I can copy the LEGO logo off of it.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

you mean this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

That is correct, to be fair, the whole thing looks like it could be a fun build.

Dan
    Participant

Watch out! I checked it out to see about bidding and almost didn’t notice the $40.00 shipping fee!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar