series 12 minifigs

Home Forums All Things LEGO! series 12 minifigs

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Greg Schubert
    Participant

http://toysnbricks.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/LEGO-Series-12-Minifigures-Pre.jpg

Aw snap! Looks like I was a tad early building an Abe Lincoln.

Dan
    Participant

First reactions:

1. Why does the zombie have dynamite?? (Ok, so he’s probably a hick… I still love that beard piece!)
    2. Is the angry guy with the Octan cup an evil CEO? REALLY?
    3. Wow yet another Lego policeman. Let me rush out and grab THIS one.
    4. Hahahaha cat lady. I need this for my friend.
    5. Can’t we ever have a Shakespearean man with a full head of hair?
    6. A 1950’s female hairpiece! Those Cold War MOCers will now be in business!
    7. Panda suit. Yes.
    8. We now have an official Lego barista. At least the coffee cup looks happy.
    9. And last, but not least: we have a female construction worker! With eyeliner! And lipstick! Cuz that’s how we equality.

Josh
    Keymaster

I’ll go for list style too:

1. zombie overload. I wish the zombie fad would die…but I guess you can’t kill a zombie…fad.
    2. seriously…LEGO should give police departments $0.01 for each police fig they make. That’s the only justification for the saturation
    3. another grandma with a cat?
    4. another shakespeare?
    5. another mexican sombrero guy?
    6. I get that they’re characters in the movies..but the lead characters don’t really have anything special about them
    7. panda guy rocks.
    8. Your lincoln will always be my favorite, greg.
    Benjamin C Good
    Participant

1. Yes but *this* policeman is voiced by Liam Neeson, so you can have him do “hilarious” stuff like give out citations for low midiclorian count and yell “Where’s my daughter?!?!”

2. I think the previous Shakespeare guy was supposed to be an actor in costume, whereas this one is supposed to be the actual Bill Shakespeare. Certain people I know who were English majors in college are very excited about this one.

3. No Abraham Lincoln is complete though without a Guy Himber hat.

Laura
    Participant

And last, but not least: we have a female construction worker! With eyeliner! And lipstick! Cuz that’s how we equality.

Really she should be holding the “stop” or “slow” sign, because that’s all I ever see female construction workers doing

Other reactions:
    Another Mermaid…… I should make the Odyessy in Lego at this rate. We have Sirens, Poseidon, Ogres, Greeks (Romans but close enough), only thing missing is some sheep and a hydra. 😛

At least give the Mexican guy a different face! They don’t all look the same!

Dilbert hair?

wtf Pants?

PANDA!

ANOTHER KITTY CAT WOOOOOO!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar