Spring and Easter Pictures (open now)

Home Forums LUG discussions Spring and Easter Pictures (open now)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Krista K

This March and April, the theme is spring and Easter. I’m doing two months at once to give a little more time to pull things together. The posts will go up starting March 1 and this will be a rolling submission (as opposed to having everything before the deadline).

As always, all submissions are welcome. Share your favorite display, set, or digital rendering, past or present. Either post your pictures here, include a link to Flickr, or tag steelcitylug on Instagram from now until April 30. Pictures will be shared on Instagram and Facebook throughout March and April as they’re submitted.

I’m also open to themes (beyond summer) for the month of May, June, July, and August. If there are also other things going on to highlight, let me know. Thanks!

Renée
    Participant

Spring Dragonfly! Hopefully you can see this, I’m still figuring out flickr’s permission settings
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/reneeviolet/shares/Y8oD14

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rich Millich
    Participant

Medium lavender and black tail? Nice color pairing with the trans-blue plates to depict seethrough wings. I also like the simple two orange eyes and grille instead of trying for mandibles. Arches for legs? Why not!

Krista K

@legoleia51 Looks awesome! Thanks for sharing. 😊

Renée
    Participant

Thanks @zaximillian! A very limited brick collection does make for interesting choices, even with a BrickLink order. The small bases with black antenna were too small and wobbly, was quite happy when I lucked into discovering the arches.

Renée
    Participant

One more, a special treat for that Easter Bunny- “Gardening with Friends”

https://www.flickr.com/photos/reneeviolet/shares/m9u4x0

Attachments:
    Logan C
    Participant

So I built this egg based on the Lowell sphere technique for an unrelated project I’m working on, but I figured hey, this isn’t too far off from Easter-themed!

Attachments:
    Rich Millich
    Participant

Say, that’s a nice adaptation of the Lowell sphere into an egg shape. SNOT wizardry for the win! All hail the temple of 5:2!

Krista K

@loganc That’s really awesome. I really like how you were able to maintain the egg shape. Thanks so much for sharing. 😊

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar