Unidentified Legos

Home Forums All Things LEGO! Unidentified Legos

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Nancy Flury Carlson
    Participant

I have five small Lego cars that have movable bumpers. When the car hits something, the bumper tips a peg under the driver, and the driver falls out. They look like they could have been McDonalds toys but I have not been able to identify them. The car body, wheels and bumpers are one single unit. The driver, the hood and the rear spoiler-shaped segment are the three things that you can place onto the car. Does anyone know what these are?

Josh
    Keymaster

not off the top of my head. They do have the logo or copyright symbol on them somewhere? Can you take a picture of them?

Bricklink’s catalog is quite extensive, if it can’t be found there, it’s probably not LEGO. here’s a link to their mcdonald’s toy category: http://www.bricklink.com/catalogList.asp?catType=G&catString=679

Tim
    Nancy Flury Carlson
    Participant

Thanks Tim – I had looked through Racers before but never quite got to these. Most of the Racers sets have many more pieces than these. However, looking again, I see that these are in fact from the Racers – Xalax series. I was able to identify that I have 4573-1 Lightor, 4572-1 Scratch, 4570-1 Shredd, 4569-1 Warrior, and 4567-1 Surfer. Funny because when we originally sorted all our LEGO pieces, we had place a couple of these cars in the “Not LEGO” area. I’m glad I looked more closely. BTW they do have LEGO logos on the pegs. Thanks all!

Josh
    Keymaster

ah! I never heard of xalax before. I have a few of those driver pieces from mixed lots. Here’s another list for reference: http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/Xalax

I’ve caught myself incorrectly discarding LEGO parts as well. I used to say, “if it doesn’t have a logo or part number, it’s not LEGO”, but that isn’t always true. Even my “look/feel like LEGO” sense isn’t always a sure fire way to tell. Good for you not throwing them away yet!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar