A few random MOCs

Home Forums MOCs A few random MOCs

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Chris
    Participant

New guy here showing off a few things I’ve build a few years ago. I’ve been in my current apartment for a year and a half now, so I haven’t been able to build anything in that time due to lack of space. All images are at 50% size, click for full scale

Odin and the 8-legged horse Sleipnir. Making a minifig-scale horse with 8 legs was quiet a pain.

I wanted to make a brick-build viking longship. Classic castle fans should recognize that sail.
     photo longship.jpg

Jafar, from Disney’s Alladin
     photo jafar.jpg

The Shredder, about a year before the official TMNT sets came out.
     photo shredder.jpg

Chess set with traditional pieces
     photo chess.jpg

I typically put my radio on the local classic rock station, so a few songs inspired a few builds.
    Blue Oyster Cult- Godzilla
     photo godzilla.jpg

Led Zeppelin – Stairway to Heaven
     photo heaven.jpg

ACDC – Highway to Hell
     photo hell.jpg

Tim

Welcome. Godzilla stomping through a microscale city is my favorite. Great use of the alligator costume Series minifig.

Chris
    Participant

Thanks. That was my first attempt at anything that’s not minifig scale.

Dan
    Participant

These are awesome! I know that sail well…

Rich Millich
    Participant

Digging the fantasy style you’ve got. It’s a great contrast and a breath of fresh air.

That chess set is just begging to be part of a LUG event for patrons to play with, much like the Settlers of Catan LEGO MOC we did at Future Tenant.

Sometimes smaller MOCs are cooler because… well… there’s elegance in simplicity. Well done, Chris.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar