Anyone interested in Jor-El?

Home Forums LUG discussions BUY / SELL / TRADE! Anyone interested in Jor-El?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    ChristianK
    Participant

I placed an order on LEGO S@H this past week, which netted me one of the exclusive Jor-El minifigures. I’m a superhero guy, but I’m more Marvel than DC, so I was looking to trade this. I’m giving all of you first crack at it, if there’s interest. Ideally, I’d like to swap it straight up for the exclusive Hulk minifigure that was on S@H last Summer. I don’t know if anyone has one, or an extra, or has an inclination to part with one. But if you really want Jor-El, we can probably work something else out.

Josh
    Keymaster

I just got mine too.ย  No hulk to trade here though.

I’m curious, what did you get in your order?ย  I just got a bunch of series 10 CMFs…trying to get Mr. Gold.

ChristianK
    Participant

Hahaha, so… I got the Wedding Favor set. My fiancee agreed to let me put it on our cake. It’s the only thing I really want for our wedding reception. And I ordered the Grand Emporium, as well. Trying to catch up on the modulars that may go OOP soon.

Josh
    Keymaster

nice! another member, RJ, just got married a few weeks ago and had the same topper. I wasn’t yet into the hobby when I got married back in 2009, but my wife did get me the LEGO Creator House (4956) as a gift…which I’ve since parted out on bricklink…I’m so sentimental…

good thinking on the grand emporium too…Plan to just keep it sealed?

…and in attempts to get undo my threadjack…i bet last year’s hulk minifig would be a great addition to the cake topper…anyone have one? ๐Ÿ˜›

ChristianK
    Participant

Nah, I like to build the stuff I get. I’m not really into investing. I keep it in great shape. I’m sure once Grand Emporium retires, even an open, complete set with box and instruction would fetch a handsome price… If I decided to go that route. Particularly with the modulars, I enjoy building them because I feel like there are some really cool techniques that I can incorporate in MOCs.

There are some authentic Hulk minifigures on eBay, running around $25. I think I’ll just grab one, and if no one on here shows interest, I’ll put Jor-El up. He’s going for $20 – $22, so it’ll essentially come out in a wash. I’m okay with that. And yes, Hulk on cake would be AMAZING. But that might be pushing it. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Josh
    Keymaster

this store is in PA – just not sure where http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=jadblz&itemID=34318944

but yeah, the cheapest one on BL is $20. It’s possible you could get some shipping shared with a bricklink order wagon, but might just be simpler to pull the trigger solo if your ebay auction has free shipping.

ChristianK
    Participant

So, my Jor-El is still available, if anyone is interested. Yet. COME ON!!

But I’m bumping this thread because I recently stumbled upon a Flashback Shredder promotional figure, so that’s also up for grabs.

Josh
    Keymaster

we can work these in for cmfs with me.

Hannah Dow
    Participant

I’m interested in Jor-El, I haven’t got any extra Marvel minifigs, but I’d give you cash for it ๐Ÿ™‚

ChristianK
    Participant

Hannah, I’m sure we can work something out! If you have any Fantasy Era trolls, or extra CMFs, The LEGO Movie mini figures, or even a small set or something that I’m interested, I’d swap. Or cash. Cash works quite well, too. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hannah Dow
    Participant

Awesome ๐Ÿ™‚ Being that I relocated to Indiana (the state) for the summer for an internship, I don’t have much Lego stuff with me, but I’ll have all my stuff from Indiana on Saturday with me so you can take a look and if nothing jumps out at you, then I can do cash ๐Ÿ™‚ I’ve mostly got a lot of older minifigs (Imperial/Pirates I/Fright Knights/Town) and I also have a couple random yellow Harry Potters (w/ stars cape) with me. I may have some CMFs, but I’m not going to confirm as I’m not sure where I’ve put them haha I may have left them at home.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar