Cub Scout Event – April 21, 2016

Home Forums LUG discussions Cub Scout Event – April 21, 2016

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Tim.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tim

The Cub Scout Pack (Pack 399 Evans City – about ten minutes north of Cranberry and ten minutes east of Zelienople) of which I help run and two of my sons are members has asked if the LUG could present at our April 21 Pack Meeting. The meeting will start around 6:30 pm and end at 8:00 pm. I can run it myself but if two or three others would be free and willing that evening, the extra help would be much appreciated. If the bins of play brick would be available, that would be great. I was thinking that we could do very similar to the Bethel Park Girl Scout Event last year – tallest tower challenge, bridge challenge, and have a small display of MOCs. Nothing elaborate since it would be for such a short period of time. Let me know if anyone is interested in either helping to staff or bringing a small MOC. Thank you!

Pete
    Participant

I would be willing to help out.

Nick Chen
    Participant

I am an Eagle Scout and I am free. I would be happy to help.

Nick Chen
    Participant

The Cub Scout Pack (Pack 399 Evans City – about ten minutes north of Cranberry and ten minutes east of Zelienople) of which I help run and two of my sons are members has asked if the LUG could present at our April 21 Pack Meeting. The meeting will start around 6:30 pm and end at 8:00 pm. I can run it myself but if two or three others would be free and willing that evening, the extra help would be much appreciated. If the bins of play brick would be available, that would be great. I was thinking that we could do very similar to the Bethel Park Girl Scout Event last year – tallest tower challenge, bridge challenge, and have a small display of MOCs. Nothing elaborate since it would be for such a short period of time. Let me know if anyone is interested in either helping to staff or bringing a small MOC. Thank you!

Tim where shall I meed you?

Tim

I texted with Nick earlier on this, but wanted to post publicly. We’ve postponed doing the Lego event at the pack meeting. We may revisit this for September. I’ll repost here once I have new information. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar