Excited to join!

Home Forums Introductions Excited to join!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Josh Obusek
    Participant

Hello all,

My name is Josh Obusek. I live in McCandless with my wife and two kids (10 year old son and 6 year old daughter).

I have been building my own sets for over a year now, after helping my son with his sets over the years sparked my interest. Over the last 6 months I have veered off to do my own MOCs. I have been working on a football stadium. It’s pretty huge, and will not be completely complete for a while yet. I do not get to work on it nearly as much as I wish. I will attach some pictures.

When and where is the next meeting? Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Greg Schubert
    Participant

welcome John, the next meeting is Saturday August 19th at Josh Hall’s house in Bethel Park. You probably live near one of our other members, Tom Frost, @tfdesigns and if he is going, you might be able to carpool.

I like how the endzone says BILLUND, where probably no one plays the style of football that requires a goalpost instead of a net. 🙂 Your photo reminded me that the last LEGO store that I visited had white seats, like the ones in the bottom rows of your stadium.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

the next meeting is Saturday August 19th at Josh Hall’s house in Bethel Park.

Info here: http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2017-q3-birthday-party/

If you think you can make it, take note of the details regarding schedule and food orders, and participate in the Doodle!

Josh’s address is 824 Greenhaven Dr, 15102

Welcome!

Tim

Welcome aboard. Greg already commented on the “Billund” in the endzone (NFL Europe maybe?). I like how you used plates to create the field lines and markings, as well as the orange 1×1 bricks as the end zone pylons. Details are everything. Hope you can make the August 19 meeting!

Josh
    Keymaster

The last josh that joined moved from the area.

Just sayin’

I’m totally the warmest welcomer, evar!

Josh Obusek
    Participant

Dagnamit! I can’t make the meeting this week. Too much in our weekend this week. What will I miss and what/when is the next event for us?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar