Finally joined

Home Forums Introductions Finally joined

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ann
    Participant

Hello!

My name is Ann, and I’m Shaun’s wife. I finally decided to join the group.

Not sure how, but I never had Lego as a kid. Never really thought twice about Lego until Shaun said he wanted to get back into it. I had no idea of the possibilities. I thought they were nothing but various sizes and colors of square or rectangular blocks of plastic.

Shaun introduced me to Lego at a time when I needed some serious distraction in my life, and I was instantly hooked.

I’m not really a creative person, unfortunately, but I very much enjoy building sets. I’ve mainly stuck to two themes, Minecraft and Star Wars. I am also trying to acquire all the parts for the Monster Fighters Haunted House.

At this point, I have all the Minecraft sets released to date, though there will be more released soon. My goal is to put them all together in one cohesive scene of awesomeness. Shaun is helping me tweak the completed sets to help them fit on baseplates, where possible, to make moving and arranging them easier.

I just finished the Village today. I’ll post a pic of that, and of the sets Shaun has arranged for me so far. Right now, we are limited only by table space!!

Thanks for reading!

Ann

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ann
    Participant

It didn’t like me posting two pics…here is the pic of the multiple Minecraft sets…a work in progress…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rich Millich
    Participant

Okay, Ann. I bought the Minecraft Village set so I could build the houses. Now I play Minecraft on mobile, and I don’t need the figs from that set. I’ll try to remember to bring those to Q4.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Steve and Alex thought that creepers were bad, but wait until they meet up with that AT-AT!!!

Josh
    Keymaster

Hi Ann! Just in case @geniac didn’t tell you, you’re allowed to come to meetings too 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar