FV Ocean Challenger

Home Forums MOCs FV Ocean Challenger

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Austin Brodzinski Austin Brodzinski 18 hours, 58 minutes ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Austin Brodzinski
    Austin Brodzinski
    Participant

This is my crab boat I built in 2013, inspired by the Discovery Channel’s “Deadliest Catch” TV show.

Long story short, I built this in 2013 with basic bricks and plates from my collection. Took about 2 hours to design and build. I’ve rebuilt it a total of 15 times, this last time bringing it back to its as-built looks. I plan to keep it that way.

It is 37 studs long, roughly 10 studs wide, and weighs about 1 1/2 pounds. Down below I have some pictures, but on my youtube channel (look up Austin Brodzinski and you should find me) I will be going more in depth in a video review pretty soon. Also, I have a secret project I’m working on that is similar…very similar, as a matter of fact! But it is big…..very big! Stay tuned….hehehe…

Anyway hope you enjoyed! If you want to see more pictures, email me at austinbrodzinski2001@gmail.com! Thanks for checking out this awesome build! Stay tuned for updates on my secret project! I’ll reveal what it is on May 1st!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of Matt Redfield
    Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Good stuff!

(And I cleaned up your little mess, too… 😉 )

Austin Brodzinski
    Participant

Thanks!

(Thank you for that – it looked like it didn’t submit at first but then I submitted it again and I was like oh hey it submitted LOL)

Profile photo of Matt Redfield
    Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Yeah, it happens. Sometimes the website just runs super slow, and can trick you like that…

Austin Brodzinski
    Participant

I feel ya – lots of stuff loads slow for me sometimes lol

I loved that show and I love the boat! What’s the next build???

Austin Brodzinski
    Participant

Thanks, I love the show too! Will always be rooting for Sig Hansen and the Northwestern (although this might be his last season – he’s gonna be a grandpa!). I’ll be posting in the work in progress section (if there is one) later today with my latest build – the USCGC Tamaroa.

Austin Brodzinski
    Participant

Sir Dan Walker of the Block, check out my work in progress post on the USCGC Tamaroa. You asked what’s next – well here’s your answer! 🙂

USCGC Tamaroa (Work In Progress – Sneak Preview)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.