Greetings All

Home Forums Introductions Greetings All

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    JR
    Participant

I signed up about a month ago, however I guess I never did my intro post. So… hello!

I’ve been a Lego nut since I was a kid. Have 4 kids of my own, with my 8 year old even a bigger nut than me. He has my original lot of legos on top of all of his that he has accumulated over the years. He is attempting to build his own city in our basement. It’s pretty fun for both of us to build and collect together.

One of the reasons that jump started me to sign up here was that a couple colleagues of mine are in the early stages of starting a STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts, mathematics) venture. Part of the experience will include brick related activities, kits, etc.

I figured this would be a good as place as any locally to interact with fellow enthusiasts, learn and make some new friends. Plus I thought there might be some good opportunities for my son to see what others are doing too.

Looking over the forum and catching up on all that you guys do, it’s quite impressive. Good job and kudos to all involved.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Welcome JR, where are you located?

JR
    Participant

I live out near Robinson.

Tom Frost
    Participant

Welcome!

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Howdy. Hope to see you at a meeting or event soon!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar