Hey eveyone

Home Forums Introductions Hey eveyone

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Kevin
    Participant

So in the process of searching for the Black Seas Barracuda I met Josh Hall who told me about this forum/site.

My history, I was born in Maine in 84, started getting legos in the 90s. I collected legos up until 2003, thats when I joined the military. Fast forward to 2014, I left active duty, joined the reserves and moved to Greensburg, PA. Last fall my mother sent me 4 large boxes of my childhood legos. My kids where very happy, and at the same time I found my love for lego building again.

I own sets from castle, pirates, city, aquazone, star wars, wild west, classic space, theres alot haha. But right now my main focus is Castle. With Pirates being secondary, I love the ships. I will eventually post pics of my MOCs for you all to enjoy!

Paula
    Participant

Hi Kevin! Welcome!

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

Hi Kevin, we always wanna see MOC pics around here. Make sure you read about the Q1 meeting at the end of March.

Kevin
    Participant

I heard about it, but dont think ill be able to make it. Thanks for the welcomes!

Krista K

Hi Kevin. Great sounding collection. I too am focused on Castle, Pirates, and Classic Space. All the good stuff from back in the day. Since you’re a ship guy, did you see the new ship that’s coming out for the new Pirates series?

Rich Millich
    Participant

Cool! You’re the Wild West guy. I just picked up a Sheriff collectible fig. Now I know who to trade it to!

I dig the Castle series. If it wasn’t for my long term commitment to my Space factions, I’d be building that. Castle AND Pirates can go together nicely.

*instant MOC idea*
    Heeeey, I don’t think there have been many good looking castles overlooking water with ships out there. That would be awesome.

Tim

Welcome, Kevin. I really like the castle that is depicted in your avatar. I look forward to seeing more of your MOCs.

Kevin
    Participant

Hey Krista i did see the new ship that came out and I think im gonna buy it. Rich My current castle MOC is on water. Ill have to get pics up soon..

If any of you have instagram you can find my Lego pics, the user is robertslego, i have all my MOCs up there.

Joe
    Participant

Welcome Kevin, what Unit are you with? I’m the AGR Supply Sergeant for the 915th Transportation Company located SmithField PA.

Kevin
    Participant

Hey Joe, When I got off active I went Air Force reserve. Im at the 911th Air Wing.

Duncan
    Participant

Welcome. 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar