Introduction and selling kid’s bulk legos

Home Forums LUG discussions BUY / SELL / TRADE! Introduction and selling kid’s bulk legos

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi – I’m a parent of kids that no longer play with loose legos and looking to sell much of what we have accumulated over the years. Mainly sets from 2009-2019 Star Wars, City, Harry Potter, some superheros and other misc sets. 6 bins weighting approx 8-pounds each (asking $50/bin). One bin of wheels and axels, boat body (2), and a truck body (asking $30), one impressive bin of lego people parts and accessories that weighs 4lb 6oz (asking $100). Have a 36-pound bin also, not yet gone through to organize out people- last picture. Smoke free home. will attempt to post pictures! Have not posted anywhere else yet – but thought of this group as we see your displays in the local library.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Micah Beideman
    Participant

I’m interested in the bin of Lego people parts and accessories, assuming that’s still available (and possibly some set parts, I’d have to take a closer look first). If you want to coordinate a time for me to stop by your place and check them out, you can text me at 412-660-5422
    Thanks!

Mitch
    Participant

I sent you an email!

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Do you have any of the manuals for the sets?

Josh
    Keymaster

Whatever happened here?

Mitch
    Participant

No reply to my email yet

Sorry no manuals. We had kept them for awhile with aspirations to put pieces with sets but it wasn’t happening and we got rid of the booklets. 😕

Mitch
    Participant

Beth and I chatted and looks like I will be buying the minifigs and likely most, if not all, of the pieces, if anyone wants the rest, I know at least there will be the tires and boat hulls, let me know and I can grab for you while Im meeting up with her husband.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar