ME Models Kickstarter track

Home Forums LUG discussions BUY / SELL / TRADE! ME Models Kickstarter track

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Josh
    Keymaster

Did anyone else buy from the kickstarter + 2 years ago? I bought plastic rail and went to cancel my order a few weeks ago. Long story short, the owner, Mike Melen, grew up in the South Hills and happened to be in town visiting family and had product with him. Though it wasn’t what I ordered, I was fine to get some closure to the matter. He mentioned the LUG getting 10% off if we ordered more together, but honestly, between the earful of excuses, 2 years of delay (and my order being marked as shipped already), the community impression, and even the product itself, I’m not eager to endorse more interaction with ME Models in the near future.

That said, @laura said she was part of the kickerstarter. When I met Mike, he said there was someone else in bethel park too. I figured I’ll pool everyone in the LUG who is waiting for the track and then reach back out to Mike.

That also said, anyone interested in buying my track from me? He gave me a full loop of 56 and 72, a pack of standard and a pack of short straight in dark gray. And the dark brown pieces (without track) for my original order of 88 radius.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

FWIW, use caution when Googling “ME Models”. Several of the images that came up are… questionable. Not outright NSFW, but… strange, and in some cases underdressed. o_O

Matthew
    Participant

Im interested in the 72 and the half sections, let me know.

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

I am on the Kickstarter for this, I did a loop of the metal rails, which comes in one radius only, I think 56. I have yet to receive anything, other than their constant updates. I didn’t run into them at BFVA this time, I usually talk to them every year.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar